Helping some friends and venting some anger and the end of the vacation

YN has driven down to the station where Yang Ruby and Blake are being kept after the incident. YN goes up to the intercom to be let inside.

YN: General (last name), I am here about the prisoners.

A secretary on the other end is doubtful that it is YN.

Secretary: Yeah just leave the takeout on the porch.

YN: Again this is General (last name), I am here about the prisoners.

Secretary: Go away, I could have you shot for impersonating an officer.

YN: AND I COULD HAVE YOU SHOT FOR HINDERING A SUPERIOR OFFICER AND INCOMPETENCE AND INSULTING YOUR FEUDAL LORD! NOW OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR OR SO HELP ME OUM!

The Secretary then calls his boss about YN.

Secretary: Commandant, there is a man outside claiming to be General (last name).

Commandant: Open the door, now! We can't keep the boss waiting.

The secretary now looks nervous as he opens the door and he sees YN.

YN: NOW DO YOU BELIEVE ME!

The secretary apologizes but YN has had it so he sends the Secret police to take him away and arrange an accident.

YN: Now will you show me to the prisoners commandant?

Commandant: Yes sir, Right away sir.

YN is shown to the cell where Ruby, Yang and Blake are being held.

YN: MY OUM WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING? ATTACKING REPUBLIC TROOPS!

Ruby: Please YN Don't shout at me.

YN: I'M NOT SHOUTING AT YOU, I'M SHOUTING AT YANG AND BLAKE.

BLAKE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO STAY WITH EMILY, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

Blake tries to explain but this goes on for about an hour before they all leave for the castle except Yang, YN ordered the commandant to have her locked up for the night as punishment.

YN: Ruby, just know that I am not angry at you, I am just disappointed.

Ruby just looks sad but relieved when she hears YN say that.

Time skip to the evening.

YN turns on the radio to listen to the news

Radio reporter: A local man who worked at the police station has fallen from his sixth floor apartment after tripping on a bar of soap, after that he was hit by an ambulance and then a police car, he was taken to the hospital where he was stabilized. In other news

YN picks up his phone and calls the local secret police agents.

YN: When I say arrange an accident I want you to kill the target unless otherwise informed.

Agent: Sorry sir it will be done right away sir

Time skip fifteen minutes.

Radio reporter: This just in, the local man from earlier has suddenly died after his bedpan appears to have exploded. The officers on the scene have ruled the death to be an accident.

YN turns off the radio and calls the agents again.

YN: I am impressed with how you managed to do that without harming anyone else in the room.

Agent, thank you sir anything else sir.

YN: Nothing at all.

YN then goes into the living room to see his children and Weiss on the couch, Ruby in an armchair eating cookies and Blake sitting in the corner with a sign on her neck saying " I abandoned my post" in big red letters.

YN just chuckles at this and goes to sit on the couch with his family.

Time skip brought to you by chibi Emily, Sean and Weiss playing with a jump rope.

YN: Alright everybody, we have to pack up, we are going back to Vale.

Emily: Ok daddy I'll clean up my room and get ready

Sean: I'll pack my gear and get ready.

Everybody packs up and then they get on a bullhead back to Vale.