The lists

YN decides to finally get back at all who have wronged him. He summoned the head of the secret police and the head of his personal guard.

Reinhardt: Your majesty, if you don't mind why did you call us?

YN: I called the two of you here because I have a very important job for you two.

YN hands them each a five page list.

YN: These people are threats to the new government, you two will make sure that all of them are dead by the end of the week.

Georgy: Your majesty, there are over five thousand people on these lists, are you sure you want them all dead.

YN: This is just the first list for each of you. And yes I want them dead, if I wanted them locked up I would have told you.

Reinhardt: There are some pretty high ranking people on this list, are you sure that the opposition party on the council will accept this.

YN: I am sure that they won't due to the fact that they are on the lists.

Georgy: You can consider it done.

They both leave the room and call their lieutenants.

In a Vale apartment

Sun: Do you have any fours?

Neptune: Go fish.

Neptune: Do you have any.

Neptune is cut off by someone knocking on the door.

Agent: SECURITY BEURO, OPEN UP!

Sun opens the door and is grabbed by two agents, another two grabbed Neptune.

Sun: What the hell is going on?

Agent: You two are on the list.

In a prison cell

Agent: open the cell for team CRDL.

The cell door opens and they are greeted by two agents. The are then taken outside and shot.

Random person: I have done nothing wrong.

Person who wasn't on the list but is just one of those really annoying people so they probably should have been on the list: Why are you doing this?

Person wearing socks and sandals: Whatever I did I am sorry.

Telemarketer: Was I really that bad?

Craig from HR: I'm sorry that I didn't get that new water cooler.

Dianne from accounting: What did I do.

Geometry teacher: I'm sorry that I gave homework on the weekends and holidays.

Insert person you don't like here: Why me, what did I do?

Crappy Elvis impersonator: Hey, Don't touch the wig!

Guy who plays his radio too loud: Come on, my music wasn't that bad.

Time skip to the end of the week.

Georgy: Well it was a lot of work your majesty but everyone on your list is dead.

Reinhardt: Permission to take a nap your majesty.

YN: Sure you have earned it.

Reinhardt stumbles to the fireplace and falls asleep in one of the high backed chairs.

Georgy: sits down and and pulls out his flask and takes a drink.

Georgy: So who will replace the chairmen that we killed.

YN: What chairmen? They never existed remember.

Georgy: Right right, we unpersoned them. Alright who will fit all the new spaces on the council.

YN: I think that my children when of age will become members, but for now find some agreeable officers and promote them to chairmen.

Georgy: Can I finish my drink first.

YN: sure.