The beach vacation and unexpected visitors

YN and Weiss are on their bullhead flying towards one of their estates on the coast of Vacuo. The estate they are flying towards is situated on a vineyard overlooking the coast. The vineyard takes up one whole square mile of land with a private beach and it is a luxurious spot for any of the wealthy and powerful. There is an entire company of soldiers dedicated to protecting the estate. There are also about thirty servants to tend to the house and it's occupants and one hundred laborers to pick the grapes. The bullhead lands and Weiss and YN disembark.

Weiss: I'd have to say that this is probably one of my favorite estates out of all the ones that we own.

YN: I would agree with you on that. It is one of my favorites as well. The wine produced here is some of the best in all of Remnant.

Weiss: Because of that it practically pays for itself.

YN: The fishing just off of the coast is also plentiful.

They then go inside the estate and they get changed into beach clothes and YN gets his fishing rod. (One of his favorite hobbies is fishing) Weiss goes and sits at one of the beach chairs and sits down with a book while YN is sitting on the pier fishing.

Weiss: YN, do you still find me to be beautiful?

YN: Of course I do. Why are you asking?

Weiss: I'm over fifty and I feel like I'm slipping. I just wanted to know.

YN: You are the most beautiful, sexy, and clever women I have ever known, and I'm damn glad that you are my wife.

Weiss: Well, keep that up and neither you nor I are going to be getting any sleep tonight.

YN: I like the sound of that. They then go back to the estate and they start their rather personal activities.

A deputy almost rushed into the room but he heard what was going on inside so he decided to wait. He ends up waiting for about an hour and a half before knocking on the door.

YN: Enter.

Deputy: Your majesty, there is a situation. You need to come quickly.

YN: Menagerie?

Deputy: Orbit.

Weiss: Orbit? What comes from orbit beside comets?

Deputy: It looks like a battleship.

YN: How the hell does a battleship get into orbit?

Deputy: I don't know but it is huge! Bigger than the island of Patch.

YN: How can something that big even exist.

Deputy: I don't no sir but you should get to the command bunker in Vale.

YN and Weiss quickly get dressed and then they rush to their bullhead and shoot towards Vale and the command bunker. When they get there they see an extremely stressed Moss and Georgy.

Georgy: Your majesty, the ship has sent a transmission. Being that it is a ship I'll let the chief of the navy Moss say what it is.

Moss: Your majesty, the ship is calling itself the Divinity and it is demanding that the entire planet surrenders and accepts the rule of a God Emperor of Man Kind.

YN: Tell those spacemen that I am the emperor and that we will fire on them if they do not back down!

Moss: With all due respect your majesty, fire on them with what? We have no spacecraft and only half a dozen one way rockets that wouldn't be much good against anything that size.

YN: Get all the high altitude planes we have and strap rockets to them! I will not have strangers threaten me or my people! Now transmit that message god damn!

Radio officer: I refuse.

YN: (Pulls out gun and puts it to the officer's head) What!

Radio officer: My duty is to the people of Remnant. I will not let my people be killed for your ego.

YN: Guards, arrest this man! Have him hanged for treason!

The two guards shakily arrest the radio officer. Another radio officer then transmits the message to the Divinity.

Moss and Georgy then have him radio to their families to tell them to get to their bunkers.

Moss and Georgy then put on their dress uniforms and prepared for what they think is the greatest battle of either of their lives.

Moss tells the fledgling rocketeer corps that they are going to be making a great sacrifice for their homes and their loved ones. He doesn't bring up YN, he turned against him and doesn't want the young men in his charge to die for him or his boss. He also has the Air Force ready their high altitude aircraft to prepare for war. Before the rocketeers and the pilots take off, against YN's wishes, he has a priest brought in to bless the men before battle. They take off and they start firing on the Divinity. None of the shots have any effect on the ship.
The Divinity blasts the entire rocket fleet. She then disgorges a swarm of fighter planes and they dive to deal with the modified high altitude craft. The Remnant pilots have no combat experience due to the fact that they were surveillance craft going up against professional and hardened fighter pilots. They are slaughtered by the pilots who then go on to drop a quantity of bombs on various cities. Drop ships then deploy huge quantities of troops which start taking towns and territory.

YN: Send up the Air Force and prepare the army, navy, and the home guard! We are not giving up!

Moss: I refuse. I sold my air force for the sake of your pride.

YN: What did you say?!

Moss: I refuse your order your majesty.

Georgy: Moss, what the hell are you doing?!

Moss: I am taking control with the intent to surrender to the Divinity. We lost millions in the fighting.

YN: TRATOR! Guards, seize that man and have him hanged!

Moss: Guards, seize him and lock him up.

The guards then arrest YN and lock him up in a broom closet.

Moss then establishes communications with the Divinity and surrenders the planet.

It is at this point YN wakes up in a cold sweat.

YN:Weiss.

Weiss: Hmm?

YN: Something is coming.