The wedding and a tragedy

Sean is currently meeting with Kate's parents. Despite his almost incalculable power and wealth he feels nervous talking to them.

Nathan: It will hopefully put you at ease to know that we approve of your marriage

Sarah: I am so happy that she found a husband. The crown prince no less.

Sean: Thank Oum that you approve of the wedding.

Sarah: Why wouldn't we? It's what our little girl wants.

Sean: Then if you will excuse me, I have to make sure that my uniform is in order.

Time skip to the Wedding day.

Sean is wearing a handsome uniform. Practically every square inch of his torso is covered in medals. Even his medals have medals. He has more medals than all the North Korean generals put together. There are so many medals that two bearers come in with all his additional medals on a banner.

 There are so many medals that two bearers come in with all his additional medals on a banner

Kate is wearing a beautiful wedding dress. It is made out of a silk and cashmere blend. Long story short, it is the softest thing you will ever touch.

When Kate walks into the room everyone is utterly stunned by her beauty and elegance

As she walks down the isle with her father the Grand Anthem of the Imperium starts to play, courtesy of the 332nd and the 452nd Imperial musical detachments. YN is in the imperial box with Weiss and Emily. Weiss is crying on YN's shoulder while he is trying to hold back tears. Emily is just glued to her father's side as always. Sarah is also crying but she manages to be quiet about it.

Georgy, Moss, Most of the generals and their wives, JNPR, some close friends and Marslow are at the wedding in addition to another hundred people. Mostly government officials and members of high society. A few members of the press, but not many.

AN: I bet you forgot about Marslow.

They are then at the altar. They say their vows and they put their rings on. Kate's is a fantastic white gold ring with platinum inlay while Sean's is a simple gold ring. However the gold for that ring was a gift from the church so that is the significance behind that.

When they leave the cathedral the bells are ringing and the honor guard are standing at attention. Sean pulls Kate close and they then have the cliche just married kiss. They then get into Sean's staff car and they go back to the imperial palace with a cavalry escort. They then walk up the steps of the imperial palace followed by their guests and attendants.

The party is as what you would expect of the royal family in the sense that it is the fanciest gathering that has been hosted to date. There is a live orchestra, a ice statue of some heroes of the Imperium, and regimental banners line the walls. There is enough food to feed everyone in the room twice over and it is all prepared by the best chefs in the Imperium. At the center table is a five foot tall layer cake with a small groom and bride statue at the top. The party goes wonderfully. Everyone eats their fill and they get back in the motorcade and go home.

Due to imperial culture the family of both the husband and the wife then meet up two months later. It is there where tragedy strikes.

The cars that Nathan and Sarah are traveling in and the car Summer is traveling in are right next to each other. Suddenly, from a nearby rooftop a rocket propelled grenade sailed toward the cars. Both of them are knocked out and the all the occupants are killed.

At that same time a sniper managed to injure Moss and a stick grenade left Georgy with minor wounds.

YN was shot by a gunman, however it was stopped by his bulletproof vest.

Velvet however was killed by a sniper when she was going to the ceremony.

A hit team tried to kill Weiss although her bodyguards foiled their plot and butchered three of them and captured the two others.

Winter was killed by a grenade when her driver was trying to get to the nearest checkpoint.

Around fifty other imperial officials were also murdered and one hundred imperial troops were killed with thousands being wounded.

Vale is put under martial law and then they start to find the culprits. It seems that extremist Faunus carried out the wide spread attacks. The populace wanted blood. Hoards of angry citizens wandered into Faunus neighborhoods and attacked them, looting shops, burning property. YN then sent in the army. Not to stop the rioters but to make sure that they didn't destroy any non Faunus property and to try and prevent the burning of property. However while the soldiers did their duty, they also participated in the violence.

By the time the week long, nation wide riots stopped, seven thousand Faunus were killed and tens of thousands more were injured. At the end about twenty thousand Faunus were arrested. Their property was confiscated by the state as official retribution.
The rioters were for some reason never caught.