Meeting Sean's girlfriend part 2

They finally get to the Mountain and Sean exited the car and held out his hand for Kate. She took his hand but as soon as she was outside of the car she felt the cold.

Kate: Sean I'm freezing.

Sean simply looks at her and gives her his coat.

Kate: That's sweet but it is my legs that are cold.

Sean: So do you want my pants then?

Kate just shakes her head furiously.

Sean: Suit yourself.

They walk towards the entrance of the castle when Sean hears a barking and then sees a husky run up to him.

Sean: MOLTKE!

Moltke just leaps into Sean's arms and licks his face.

Kate: You never told me that you had a dog.

Sean: You never asked.

Moltke then gets down from Sean's arms and then goes over to Kate. She is nervous at first but then Moltke just nuzzles her and rolls over.

Sean: He wants you to rub his belly.

Kate then rubs Moltke's belly and they go inside.

When they enter the main hall Kate is astonished by the shear wealth and grandeur of it.

Kate: This is spectacular, it is like something out of a fairytale.

Sean: That was the first reactions of one of my friends. Now let's go meet my Father.

They go into a second room and hear a faint crackling of a fire from the fireplace and snoring emanating from a couch with a blanket on it.

Sean: I can't believe he fell asleep with the fireplace still lit.

Moltke then ran towards the couch and leaped on it.

YN: What the hell Moltke? I was having a nice dream.

YN rubs his eyes before seeing Sean holding out a cup of tea.

YN: Aww is that for me.

Sean: Yes dad it's for you.

YN takes the cup and proceeded to drink the tea.

YN: So why are you here?

Sean: I came to introduce you to my girlfriend.

YN: Huh so you have a girlfriend now. Lets see her then.

Sean: Alright then. Father meet Kate, Kate meet my father.

Kate just falls to the ground and bows to YN.

Kate: It is such an honor to meet you your most imperial and divine majesty, may the sun never set on such a venerable, true and honorable man such as yourself.

Sean looks at her.

Sean: I'm a bit upset that you didn't bow to me when I told you that I was the crown prince.

Kate: Your only supposed to bow for the emperor.

Sean: Fair point, also I think you can stop bowing now.

Kate gets up and YN walks over to her.

YN: So your my son's girlfriend. Tell me about yourself.

Kate: What do you want to know your majesty?

YN: Where do you work, where do you live, stuff like that.

Kate: I live in a modest apartment in Vale and I work at a antiques and oddities shop.

YN: So how long have the two of you been together?

Kate: About four months your majesty.

YN: What kind of tea do you like?

Kate: Earl grey your majesty.

YN: Excellent I will tell Theodore to bring up some tea and cakes. Now, what kinds of things do you like to do in your spare time.

Kate: I like to sew and  go hiking.

YN: What do you sew?

Kate: I love to sew shirts and needlepoint.

YN: And where do you hike?

Kate: In the rolling hills just to the north of Vale.

They talk for about an hour before they realize that it is dark outside and YN goes to bed.
Sean goes to get up but he sees that Kate is using his lap as a pillow so he doesn't bother. He falls asleep right there.

Time skip to the morning

Sean and Kate decided to go into the local town for lunch. They pick a nice little cafe and they enjoy their lunches. When they are walking back to the castle they are stopped by a group of thugs.

Thug 1: Give us your money and we might let you go.

Sean: You are making a big mistake, leave now and I might forget all about this.

Thug 2: Ooh big talk from some rich kid.

Kate: Just give him your wallet.

Thug 1: You should listen to your girl.

Thug 2: Hey pretty girl, I'll show you a real good time. So what you say.

The thug then tries to grab Kate but Sean then pulled out his pistol and proceeded to shoot the second thug in the knee and the first in the foot.

Sean's pistol

Sean: I gave you a choice, now you will suffer the consequences of your actions.

Thug 1: What do you mean.

Sean then showed the thugs his Security Beuro badge and then they realized what would happen.

Sean: I consider it a service to the state to remove people like you from our civilized country. Just so you know what will happen after you die I'll tell you. I will call a cleaning team, they will take your bodies and dump them in the woods or something. Then when I get back to my office I will pour myself a glass of bourbon and call the head office to gather up all of your records and for them to be burned, it will be like you never existed.

Two gunshots ring out and two bodies fall to their ground.

Kate: You actually killed them.

Sean: I'm sorry that you had to see that, It's just a day to day inconvenience.

Kate: Don't be sorry I find it attractive when you get sadistic.