YN's pet project

Time skip three years

YN is pacing up and down his office, he is worried that something could happen to his family and that all he has worked for with be for nothing. He then proceeded to place a large piece of paper on his desk and brewed a pot of tea and set to work. It is now seven o'clock and YN hasn't left his office yet. He then hears a knock on the door.

YN: Come in.

Weiss: Why haven't you come home yet? You work hard enough as is.

YN: I don't work that hard.

Weiss: YN, you take caffeine pills so you can work more hours in the day. What is going on with you?

YN sighs

YN: Weiss now that I am a father I worry more about the safety of you and the kids.

Weiss: What do you mean?

YN: We don't live in the safest place and because of my line of work I have made a few enemies. I fear for the safety of you and the kids. That is why I have decided to build a place where we can be safe and together.

Weiss: What do you mean YN?

YN: This.

He showed her the blueprints for two castles.

The MountainJust like the picture but covered in snow

The Mountain
Just like the picture but covered in snow

The Citadel Just like the picture but covered in snow

The Citadel
Just like the picture but covered in snow

YN: what do you think?

Weiss: They are impressive.

YN: I have already found the locations for both of them, they are in the north in the mountains, they will provide a vacation residence for us as well as being somewhere where we could run to if needed.
And the best part is that the Mountain is already standing, it just needs an overhaul.

Weiss: Wait a moment. YOU BROUGHT A CASTLE!

YN: In all fairness I already had the Mountain and the land for the Citadel. I brought them before they were worth anything.

Weiss's shock subsided

Weiss: When were you going to tell me?

YN: I was going to tell you when they were completed.

Weiss: It would be nice to have a country house.

YN: I think that the Mountain qualifies as more than a mere country house.

Weiss just looked at YN with piercing eyes.

Time skip three months

YN is again working at his office when an adjunct enters the room.

Adjunct: Sir, the work on the Mountain has been finished and it is being decorated as we speak.

YN: This is great news, fetch me a bottle of bourbon and two glasses.

The adjunct returns with the bourbon and the glasses.

Adjunct: Sir, if you don't mind me asking why did you ask me to bring two glasses?

YN: Because I make it a point to never drink alone, so sit down by the fireplace with me and pour yourself a glass.

YN: So what is your name?

Adjunct: Christian sir, my name is Christian.

YN: Nice name, you know what I am going to be leaving soon so take the rest of the week off. See your significant other or something.

Christian: Really sir?

YN: You are my assistant, if I am off then you should be off.

Christian: It would be nice to see my girlfriend again.

YN goes over to a cabinet and pulls out a bottle of wine.

YN: I always keep a bottle or two in here incase I need a gift for someone. Give it to your girlfriend, it will make her night.

Christian picks up the bottle and thanks YN before leaving.

YN: That man has a lucky girlfriend.

YN then gets into his car and drives to see Weiss and the kids. As soon as he enters the dorm he is hugged by Emily and Sean.

Emily and Sean: Father we missed you.

YN just picks the both of them up and puts them on his shoulders.

Weiss: I was wondering when you would get home.

YN: Everyone I have wonderful news, the construction of the Mountain has been completed and it is ready for us to visit.

At that moment the rest of team Ruby walks in and they ask what is going on.

Emily: Daddy has finished work on a country house and we are going to visit for the week.

YN: Now Emily, I didn't say that we were going right now.

Emily gives YN the puppy eyes and says "Pwease"

Sean: Please father can we go, please?

YN: Two things ,one Emily I know you know how to say please properly and alright we can go tomorrow.

Ruby: YAY, I'll start packing the towels and sun hats!

Yang: I'll pack my swimsuit!

Blake: I'll bring my fishing rod.

YN turns to her and then to Weiss and she just says "it will be easier to let them come now than to postpone it."

YN: should I tell them that they will need fur coats and not beach towels.

Weiss: Hey, however they pack it is not our fault.