An interesting night

YN has invited his family round for the December celebration . Weiss has also invited her family although only Winter was able to come.
Sean and Emily cooked the main course. YN and Weiss made the snacks. Ruby and Yang came bringing moon cakes and shortbread. Summer brought paper lanterns. And Winter brought the champagne.
The festivities started at around noon.
They all ate and talked.

YN: I told you that this would be fun.

Weiss: I guess you were right.

YN then goes to talk with his children.

YN: Sean, How are things with Elizabeth?

Sean: They are going well father, we plan on moving in together.

YN: A good step in any relationship. Emily, how have you been doing.

Emily: I've been doing well daddy, I have managed to sway the public opinion of Menagerie from their own royal family to our own.

YN: You remind me a lot of your mother.

They are then interrupted by Ruby.

Ruby: Hey big brother, do you have any fireworks?

YN: There should be a box or two in that shed, I'll get them in a minute.

Ruby runs off with Yang and then they bring back two boxes. They opened them and Ruby pulled out a four foot long tube with a bulbous head.

Ruby: What is this?

Yang: What does it say?

Ruby: ACHTUNG GEFAHR ANTI-TANK DIESES ENDE BEIM ENEMY ENDE ENDLICH BEENDEN SIE KEINEN END bis zu drei Füßen
FEUER NICHT DURCH GESCHLOSSENE POSITION.
There is also a little drawing of a man pushing down this lever.

Yang: Push it!

Ruby: Ok.

YN: PUT THAT THING DOWN!

Ruby pushes down the lever whilst aiming the tube at the sky. The head of the tube launches off of the body and it crashes through the deck of a transport barge moored in the bay causing it to sink.

Ruby: What kind of firework was that?

YN: That wasn't a firework, that is a T4 MPATR or Type 4 Man Portable Anti Tank Rocket!

Yang: You should have said that there were weapons in that shed!

YN: I shouldn't have to. There was a reason why I said I would go and get them.

Weiss looks at YN.

Weiss: Now you know why I dislike my sisters in law

YN: They are stupid but they are family.

YN then turns to an adjunct.

YN: Send down a medical patrol boat and a salvage vessel and see if there are any survivors or anything that we can save.

Adjunct: Yes your majesty, consider it done.

YN then turns to Ruby and Yang.

YN: If anyone was lost on that barge then I will use my political clout to shield or pardon you. It's bad enough that you sunk a transport.

YN then turns to another adjunct.

YN: Find a scapegoat for this, preferably a Faunus with ties to Menageries government.

Adjunct: Sir yes sir.

The adjunct runs off and makes a phone call.

YN: This may be a good thing or this could be a bad thing, only time will tell.

Weiss: Don't worry, this will all work out for the best.

Emily: Of course it will.

Sean: Indeed, we do have god on our side after all.

At that moment a gunboat exploded in the harbor sinking the salvage vessel and the MPD.

YN: SHUT DOWN THE HARBOR AND EVACUATE THE DOCKYARDS! SEND IN THE COMMISSARS THE CITY IS UNDER MARTIAL LAW UNTIL WE FIND THE CULPRITS!

Sean: Emily, I suggest we leave before father flips over a table or has some other kind of physical outburst.

Emily: I agree with you on that one brother.

Time skip one hour.

YN is sitting in the war room surrounded by bodyguards. The war room is an underground bunker used in case of threat to the emperor or the city goes under martial law.

 The war room is an underground bunker used in case of threat to the emperor or the city goes under martial law

The war room.

Adjunct: Sir the culprit for the bombing was an agent from Menagerie. We found documents linking him to the government of Menagerie. He is an ex white fang commando and he is currently in the employment of Blake Belladonna.

YN then picks up his phone and calls Emily.

YN: Hey sweetie I've got a little order for your commissars and auxiliary guards.

Emily: What is it daddy?

YN: Use your troops to take control of the government. The people will back you in this when we release our reports on the harbor bombing.

Emily: I heard, it was an ex white fang commando. I presume you want me to add this little child called Menagerie to our great imperial family when all this is over.

YN: Your correct my little despot.

YN hangs up and Emily's commissars then storm the government buildings of Menagerie and hoist the Imperial banner over the chieftain's hall. Blake was not going to deal with the shame of an Imperial show trial so she tried to fall on her sword. However commissars burst into the room and captured her. She was then brought to Emily who brought her to YN.
YN then in a public display, pardoned Blake and gave her amnesty for her perceived crimes.

Emily then ordered the summary purge of former white fang members and that they are to be executed. Over one and a half thousand were killed as a result of the purges.