Chapter 2

Pic of Cali 💋💎🔥

"Yes ?" I said. "how was school?" she asked. "same as always." I answered really not wanting to be bothered. "aww well august going be home soon ." she said flipping through the magazine. "oh goody." I said sarcastically. "hand me this remote." she said again. I looked and the remote was in arm distance from her. I rolled my eyes with out her looking and handing her the remote. I don't know why she still puts up with him like dad don't come home to he feels like it , it always with uncle Chris and they don't do nonthing but smoke and go to the strip club. I went back up stairs. I checked my phone and seen I got a text from mace. I smiled and open the text. "can you come over tonight?" the text said. I replied with "yea come get it around 11 when they sleep." I sat my phone down and began to see what I was going to wear. *knock knock* "come in!" I yelled annoyed as hell. it was nick. "what you want brat?" I asked him. "to get my shit!" He grabbed his hoodie and walked out. I sware that little boy gets on my nerves. All day him and gabbi been getting on my damn nerves like foreal. I seen it was 10:30 so I started getting ready. good thing my dad came home early.

When it was time I locked my door and I open my window to climb out. I got out and I walked down the street to the corner. I hugged mace who was leaning against his car. I gave him a kiss. he opened the door and I got in. he jogged to his side and got in and we sped off.

At his house we basically did nonthing. I mean him and his friend smoked weed and I just sat there. "Your august daughter aren't you!" one of the guys said. "yea.." I said looking off. he laughed before taking another hit. "awww daddy's princess hanging with bad boys huh?" he asked again. "can you please leave me alone." I spat at him. "leave my bae alone." mace said laughing. "besides ain't nobody scared of him." Mace added. "you must not know my dad?" I said looking at him like he was crazy. "please yo dad probably was a old ganasta back in the day." Him and his friends laughed. I shook my head. "no real talk I heard her dad took out some mfs and nonthing to play with." One of them said. his name was Cairo. I ain't going lie he was extremely cute and sweet.

Once i got home I crawled back into the window and got in the bed.