Chapter 46

3 days before thanksgiving 🍁🍂

Nicki pov

"1,2,3,4...... shit where's my other shirt?" I asked my self. all this packing was making me stressed. I sat at the end of the bed and ran my fingers through my hair. I looked on the side if me and notice the necklace august gave me. I picked it up and placed it in my palm. I ran my fingers over the diamonds and smiled at the good times we use to have. I miss august, but the fact of matter is, he has a girlfriend that's pregnant and he don't care about me no more. I got up and wiped my tears. I walked over to my suit case and continued to pack. nick was excited about leaving that he made me pack his clothes a week ago. I made sure we had our coats and snow boots.

Angelica house 🏡

"Ughhh your not pregnant!" I told Brittany reading the test. "maybe the thing is broke..or we got a bad one" she said opening the 7th box. I shook my head. "Brittany like how did you get the sperm?" I asked her. "after we had sex and he through the condom away, when he fell asleep I snuck in the there and poured the sperm out the condom into this container and frooze it." she explained. I shook my head. "bitch! I said get the condom and a turkey baster , suck the sperm out of it and eject it into ur self duhhhhh." I said annoyed. "ohhhh" she said like a dumbie. "I mean I can try again..." She said. "Duh!" I said.

Nicki pov

Getting my last bags together, I was finally finished and ready to leave earlie in the morning. "Nick come on so we can go get some food." I called out. I had to make last errands. "ohtayyy momie." he said putting on his timberlands. I picked him and walked out. I jogged down the steps and put him the car seat in the back. I notice this man starring at me. he didn't try to play it off , he just stood there watching. I just let it go and sped off.

After all the errands, I stopped by chipotle and got me and nick some food.

August pov

Tonight I wasn't in the mood. Brittany came home late and to be honest I wish she stayed out longer. "Hey bae!" she squealed trying to hug me. "Hey" I said with no emotion. "What's wrong ?" she asked. "nonthing." I answered. I got up and walked to the bed room and laid down. she came through the door and sat in the middle of the bed. "what britt?" I asked annoyed. "august why you acting this way towards me and the baby?" she asked. "I ain't acting no way." I responded. she nodded. "if you missing nick then just call and have her drop him off." she blurted out. "this ain't got nonthing to do with him." I spat. "so there is something wrong." she spat back. "Brittany just leave me alone." I demanded her. "august no ... baby I don't want to fight jus come get back in the bed." Brittany said. I sighed. She walked over to me and began rubbing my chest and sliding down my shorts. She laid in the bed and pulled her dress spreading her legs. just as I was about to fuc her, my phone rung. "hello?" I answered slowly sliding into Brittany making her moan. "....what?!" I pause. "ight on my way." I said sliding out her and pulling up my shorts. I grabbed my shoes and Brittany kept calling my name. I jogged out the door and into my whip and sped to nicki place.

I got to nicki place and I jogged up the steps and knocked crazy. she open the door in shorts and tank smiling. "nicki i..." i paused as she smashed her lips into mines and pulling me inside. she pulled away from the kiss and smiled. "Nicki you told me somebody broke in." I said looking nervous. "I kno I said that so you can get away from her like you did me when I was with Christian." she said smiling I just smiled cause nicki knew I couldn't be mad at her. I kissed her forehead and notice the bags packed up. "where you going?" I asked. "New York" she responded. "ohhh" I told her. she nodded slowly only thing I had on my mind was not letting nicki go. I smashed my lips into here and we kept kissing until I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. nick left with nicki mom so it was all good. I laid her in the bed and slide of her shirt. I start kissing her baby bump. I kept going lower and lower kissing her thighs. I slide off her shorts and rubbed on her ... Thru her panties. seeing that she was wet I slide them off and slide my tongue in. making her moan and grip the sheets. after getting her where I wanted her I pulled out jr and slide in her slowly. she did a big moan damn near screaming. I kept going and speeding up until her legs started shaking as I was hitting her spot. she screamed my name over and over as I went deeper and deeper. I started sucking in her neck as I continued slamming in her. I slowly down going nice and slow making her throw her head back. I sat up and out nicki in my lap and she started ridding. we both came at the same time and ended it by tongue kissing.

That morning I kissed nicki and dipped out. I didn't want to be there WHEH she leave cause I hate saying good bye.

TO BE CONTINUED🌺

COMMENT 😘

VOTE🎀