Aye

SHOUT OUT TO!!!

Ms_iggy

Igosohard23

Trill-nigga tori

Chy_love

Queensh¡t productions ❤️😩💎💚😐😏😍😍🎶✋😐🌞👭😥💙👆🌜😶😶😘🌜❤️🌠😩✋💙😏😐💚👭😊💙😩🌠😘🎶🌜❤️💎👆💎🎶😐😐😥🌠😐👇🎶🎶💎✋🎶👇✋😊😐👇✋😏✋😍 yal know the books are a1! go follow them and read their books!!

After we left chucky cheese Nick was sleep. When we got to my moms house I picked him up and grabbed his bag and gave him to my mom. "Thanks hun he'll be just fine over here. " "I know ma. I'll be getting him in the morning." I gave him a kiss and jogged back to the car. When we was driving back home all I could do was having a baby girl and August.

We got back to the house and me and august sat on the couch and watched tv. "let's make a baby girl foreal." august said rubbing my thigh. "we going have to wait until nick get a little nick get around 3. I said. august sighed. "not to mention we got to work on us.." I added. "so we not together?" august asked. "we co parenting right now.... " I said. he nodded and sighed. "ight well about to go to bed." he said. "night." I told him before he got up and left.

"Wake up !!!" I woke up to august waking me up. "what?" I groan. "come on ! We gotta go some where." He said. I got up and got in the shower and did my hygiene. I through on sweats and pinned my

Hair up.

August drove and idk wtf we was going. when we finally got there I seen he had brung me to the studio.

Sorry for the short chapter

Updating later

See u then