Teaser

Angel pov

I haven't stripped in a while but this is what I have to do to maintain this lifestyle. I'm o which means I need to gone make my money call it what you want but bills need to be paid and mouths need to me . Not only I'm performing tonight but I looking for this nigga name august. I packed my bag. I pulled up at the strip and walked through the back door that lead straight to the dressing room. I walked in and well well well guess who I see.. ms jada. "what you doing here?" she questioned surprised. "me? girl what you doing her I got a son to feed." I said she started giggling yea i understand but this is where my main income is coming from. I nodded and started getting ready. after I was finished me and jada had a good conversation and talking about stuff. I found out type me and her had a lot in common. "Angel " was my stage name and I know when they called me it was time to go make this fast cash. I walked out on the stage. { yea that's me up there😂^^} yal bitches mad? 😘 after my show I spotted this fine ass nigga. "girl that's august..." jada said letting me know. "damn" I said smiling. I heard he fuck with this nigga name ace as well and tbh I need to get in the hussel to so why not get down with the best of the best. many females don't like cause I take their nigga. I mean shid don't be mad at me be mad at him for not being loyal to yo ugly ass. As I looked close he had some bitch with him. I'm tired of stripping I basically got on by this niggga name Eric that I had to sleep with in order to get out on.

OH SHIT WHO IS ANGEL!?????😫

COMMENT 😎

VOTE😡