Chapter 39

{pic and video}

Angel pov

I knocked on the door. I held my breath as I heard the knob turn. the door open the smell of weed hit my my nose. "Eric here?" I asked. "Who asking!?" the buff guy asked. "Lola" I answered. "one second.." I waited until he came back and allowed me in. i walked to the back. the house was filled with niggas and some hoes. I knocked on the door. "come in!" He voice yelled. I walked in and Eric was sitting there. "what's up ma?" he asked looking me up and down. "here." I said giving Erica his half on the money I owe him. ( pic of him) he smirked and open the envelope. he counted it. "It's 3 grand missing." he looked at me up side my head. "i kno and I came to see of I can give you the rest in two weeks from me working." I explained. "do I look like some payment plan?" he spat. "no Eric but I didn't make enough at the strip this week." I bagged up as he stood up in his seat. he looked at me. He walked upon me. "maybe we could work some out." he said rubbing his hands up my thigh and against my 😺. I jumped. *knock knock* Eric looked annoyed. he steped back. "come in!" he shouted. in walked august baby moma. damnn how she get in ties with Eric and what she doing here? I asked my self. "mmm Egypt " he said licking his lip. "Here" she said handing him some money. I was confused. wait she was a stripper too? but why when august making mad money. She was about to leave but he grabbed her hand. I guess she didn't realize I was over here. "damn Egypt , so you going act like that?" he smirked and she rolled her eyes. "I miss you sweets" he said licked his lips. "Eric please." She tried to get out his grip but he wasn't letting that happen. "How our son doing?" he questioned. "you tell yo boy yet? that little boy is actually mines?" he held her waist. "I told you Eric nick is august baby not yours." She spat. I sware I never seen a girl that had this much balls to talk back to him and he letting it happen. "Egypt we was fuxking around the same time, everytime that man was making you mad who you at my house , in my bed , naked." he said tracing her thigh tattoo with his finger. "bye Eric" she said trying to get away. he kissed her neck and she wiped it off and left. she glanced at me and kept walking. After I "made amines" with Eric I walked out the car and I saw nicki standing against her car. I walked and she told me to come here. i walked over. "hey" I said looking around then at her. "look what you heard in there is between us and it's nonthing like what Eric making it seem like." she said. "that's non of business what going on between you and Eric , but I don't think august would like you hanging around here and with a nigga like him." I said. she looked at me and down. "Your right it's not your business." nicki said to me. "well we agreed on something... tootaloo." I said before walking off. she rolled her eyes and got in her then sped off down Compton street. I got in my car and headed to ace house just so I can make more drops off. I went and picked up the products and made my first dropped at aug main customer some chic name Jordyn. most times she pay hella bands for the product and sell it in her medication store. after then I had to drive couple hours to Vegas to go the "green house". I finally got there around 10 pm. I grabbed my gun and placed it in my purse. I text august and told him I made it. august text me the code name. I walked up the the house and I knocked. "who is it!" the demanding voice yelled. "angel !" I said back. "what you want!" he yelled again. "pick up ! code t.s.m" I yelled. he finally let me in and lead me to back yard to what seem to be the green house. the dude open the green house and it was filled with weed plants. he handed me the packages, I gave him the money and I left. I got me a motel room down there so I could drive back to Cali in the morning.