Chapter 42

August pov

Tonight me and my nigga Chris headed out to the club. Lifestyle blasted through the speakers as the dj kept hyping up the club. We was chilling in VIP as always. bottle popping and hoes surrounding us. "Bring that ass here boi!" I heard Chris yelled over the loud music. this lil light skin tatted ass nigga walked over with a group of other niggas. Chris stood up and dapped him. "aye aug this my nigga Eric... Eric my nigga august." he said. Eric nodded me. I gave him a nodd back. some about him just made me have my guard up. Eric and his boys chilled with us. "you know a chic name nicki?" he asked me. When he asked that I frowned up. how the hell he know nicki? "yea why?" I asked. "aww man." he laughed and his homies joined him. I clenched my jaws. "how you know her?" I asked him. "mannn me and Egypt go back man like when she first started the game" he said with a smirk and looked down like he was reliving it. i took another shot. "who the fuck is egypt?!" I questioned. he laughed. "aw man that's the nick name I gave nicki... I mean like come on that pussy wet like the Nile river." he joked. I felt anger build up. "shid I mean last time i talk to her, she needed some extra cash for her and my boy cause you was in the hospital." he smirked. I frowned. "yo boy?!" I questioned. "yea nick." he smiled. I lost it. I grabbed the bottle hit ass over the head with it. his boys jumped up. I pulled out my gun and they stopped. I pointed the gun in Eric face. "stay the hell away from her." I yelled before getting up. Chris stood there confused. I left out. I got in the car and sped to nicki apartment. I never been this mad. the fact that this nigga was messing around with nicki or the fact that he claiming nick is his child. When I pulled up she was getting out her car. I pulled up and jump out the car. not even closing the the door and the door still open the key in the ignition. "Aug-" she was about to say my full name but I cut her off. "GET YO ASS IN THE HOUSE!" I yelled. she looked with confusion and frighten. "what's going -" I cut her again. "Nicole get yo ass in the damn house !!! or should I say Egypt!" I spat. she did what I said. I hurried and parked my car and got out. I slammed the door and walked insides her place. when I got in there she was in the back. I lock the door and went to her bedroom and she was in her panties and bra. "let me put on my sweats first." she said taking them out her draw. "hurry up!" I spat. she threw them on and pinned up her hair. "what you want to talk about?" she asked with a attitude. "first drop that fucking attitude cause about time I'm done yo ass going be crying! who the hell is this nigga name Eric?" I spat. "august you really causing all this fucking drama to ask me who this irrevelant nigga is?" she questioned. I bite me bottom lip and punched a hole in the wall. She jumped a little. "nicki I'm not fucking playing! answer the damn question before I ring yo damn neck out." I screamed. she swallowed. "Eric is just some body from my past! somebody before I met you or dallas! Look I had to do what I had to do for me and Nilya!" she yelled. "why the hell you still fucking with him?" I spat. "august I told you, I had to get this money for me and my son!" She yelled. "bitch don't get smart!" I spat. "bitch?! nah you lost your damn mind!... Get the fuck out!!" she yelled. "Trust I am cause I'm going end up killing yo ass!... why is this nigga calling nick his son?" I yelled. "When me and you had a argument me and him ended up having sex, but I was already pregnant with nick at the time and I didn't know it." I closed my eyes trying not spazz out and reget doing something. "I want a DNA test on nick!" I spat. "ight whateva you can get out my place." she pointed. I nodded. "ain't nobody got time stressing on yal niggas beening petty and I'm 3 months pregnant, GOODBYE!". She yelled. I turn to her. "petty?! WHEH YOU RUNNING THE STREETS WITH THIS NIGGA! AND FUC HIM WHEN I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL!" I yelled. she gave me a dumb look. "AUGUST DO YOU LISTEN I SAID THAT SHIT HAPPEN BEFORE YOU AND DALLAS AND I NEEDED THE MONEY TO FEED ME AND MY CHILD!!!! IM A MOMA AND IMA DO WHATEVA I HAVE TO DO!! DID I ENJOY IT? HELL NO THE WORST SEX I EVER HAD BUT NICK WAS ON MY MIND ! AND YOU DOUTING HIM NOW !!! BYEEEEEE GET OUT!" She screamed. I just walked out.