Chapter 24

👉 nooooo 👋 nicki and august did not have sex right there in the same room as nick ! she was saying after that night .... ✊

I been feeling guilty ... a little ... about me and august But me and christian be fuckin' around lord the nigga is fine. And i've been giving some to august. What am I gone do. I'm caught between the two i'm in a big ass bind.

I've been fuckin' two men. I know I shouldn't but they just give me something. August gave me my first child...and I love him. but Christian giving me something I haven't had in a while...freedom and other things. Like that body lawd jesus!

I'm not going to lie it's been fun. Lately I could feel that I'm getting too comfortable. today I went to get my nuvering removed. I don't like the way it been making me feel so I'm going to get start getting the shots. I walked in the doctor office and filled out my papers.

I handed the receptionist the papers and she told me the doctor would see me in a few.

A few mins later the nurse called my name and I went to the back with her. "Ok ms. Alsina your hear to get your nuvering removed but it also says that you want. To get the shot know is that right?"

I nodded my head. Yes I put "ms alsina " on my paper but oh well. "Yea" I told her. "Alrighty all we going to do is , take it out , you going to take a pregnancy test as part of the process and then we can start you on the shot." The doctor smile. "That sound like a plan." I said. She smiled "alrighty let's get you to the other room and get started." She said giving me a gown. I went into the room and got undress and slid on my gown. I laid on the lil bed and propped my legs open. I heard my phone buzz. I seen august and Christian text me. I turned off my phone. The doctor came in and began the process. It felt weird and uncomfortable. "Alright it's done." She said taking off the gloves and passing me a pregnacy test. I went in the bathroom and took the test. After 39 minutes the doctor came back in. "The reason why the ring was uncomfortable was basically cause the doctor that placed it in you did not do it correctly and it's showing you are in deed pregnant. My heart dropped.

Leaving the doctor office.... I'm not telling Christian nor august about this baby, well not right now.

As I walked to the car I felt sick, I felt confused all at once. What am I going to do now. I knew I should have ise protection. But I had that damn thing so I thought everything was good. I'll never do that shit again. When I got back to the car I turned my phone back on and checked my messages. August and Chris...'bae I miss you come and see me' FUCK ! All I could think I just threw my head back and let out a huge sigh. "Lord what am i too do?" I started to car shaking my head.

Shout to my twin writer ✊

78 comments 👠

78 votes🎀

For another good update 💕