Teaser : eric testimony

Eric pov

Seeing egpyt again , damn that girl

Know she fine. I gave nicki the name Egypt because she's was like my right hand girl. before she met this nigga Dallas , nicki was out here in these streets. ha how else you thought she was raising her and her sister Nilya, damn sure wasn't from a regular job. when she got with Dallas she left me alone, but then my nigga Chris told me he had a chick that needed extra cash cause her dude was in the hospital and when I found out it was nicki mane I flipped out. I still call her Egypt every now and then. Nicki claim nick is august son but I think differently. She gets mad when I ask her about it. Now my nigga telling me that she with this nigga name august. Shid yal prolly want to know who I am. my name Eric, I don't need no street name. I basically pimp hoes or help girls become strippers but its a price they have to pay. Egypt (nicki) owes me around 5 grands left. I can say lil moma has been making her payments on time. If nicki would've been with me , I honestly would've stopped the game and settled down but she made me realize that ain't no such thing as true love. *drops head and slowly looks up* yea it was once a time I was inlove with nicki... now man it's like whateva. it was priceless making her fuc me so I can put her own. that puxxy still tight like I remembered it. *licks lips* yeaaaaaaa yal about to watch a lot of truth unfold!!!!