Chapter 3

Pic of gabbi

Nicki pov

Ugh these kids these kids these kids!!!! all honesty the only one I have been having problem with is Cali, she's about to turn 15 and think she turning 25. august came home and I was so excited to see him. "baby!!!" I squealed as he walked through the door. "hey bae." he said with no emotion. I frowned up. "what's wrong?" I followed him into the bedroom. "i don't want to talk about it!" He spat. "august really like you been gone all day and when you get home you act like you got a stick up your ass!" I spat back him. "please nicki like seriously i don't want to hear it tonight I'm tired." he said turning on the shower water. "who is she august?" I folded my arms. "what are you talking about?" he questioned. "who is this bitch that got you alway from your family!" I yelled. "NOBODY!" he yelled causing me to jump. I just walked away. I'm so tired of him coming home late, I been feeling sick ANDDDD Cali acting grown, nicki cursing... I can't never get a break. I laid in the bed and kept my eyes on tv. 45 minutes later august came out the bathroom. he laid in the bed with his back towards me which pissed me off even more.

Next day

Today Nilya came over and desire. "omg I missed yal so much!" I said hugging them. "what's wrong sis?" Nilya asked. "these kids and august acts like he don't love me no more." I said tearing up. "girl boo! august going always love you!" desire said. I sighed. "I think not." I replied. "all good things must come to a end." I quoted. "ok this is not the end and that's what bitches say that can't get a loyal ass man." desire said making Nilya giggle. "you going be alright sis." Nilya said. cali walked into the kitchen and right back out without saying anything. "umm Cali!" I yelled. she walked in with a attitude. "what?" she questioned. "what??? girl you betta fix that attitude before I smack some sense into you! now what you say when you walk into a room full of people!" I semi yelled at her. "HI!" She said sarcastically before rolling her eyes and walking out. I was about yo go get that lil girl until desire held me back. "nicki chill, you just got to talk to her.." desire said. I looked at her crazy. "you know damn well we don't do that talking shit that's for white parents! (no offense just talking) ain't no fucking time out ... it's straight beating ass!" I leaned against the counter and sipped my coffee. "this ain't my business but I won't mind talking some sense into my niece." Nilya said. I shook my head. august walked in. "morning bae." he said. He hugged me and buried is face in my neck. "why was you acting like that last night?" I asked him. "just in a bad mood." he said. he stood straight up and pecked my lips. "I'm going to the trap I'll be home later." he said. I rolled my eyes. "ight" I replied.

August pov

I told nicki I'm going to the trap but really and I know yal going be pissed but I got drunk and slept with Angelica and now she claiming she pregnant. ughhhhhhh!!!