Chapter 4

Cali pov

Im uploading to my video dairy for this website that you can chat with people from all over the world and you upload videos.

"Hi guys it's ya girl Cali again and today's topic is keeping secrets..." I began to saw. I looked down and seen I got 5,000 people watching live. "Ok so as yal all know that I'm keeping many secrets mostly from my parents, not only am I talking to an over age guy but that I'm in touch with my birth mom , Amber... I'm plan on meeting her and hopefully moving in with her... *takes sip of Arizona tea* I just basically feel like a damn prisoner in this damn house! I spat. I don't like nicki , I don't like these little bratty ass kids and my dad I mean august is nonthing but a damn hoe ! cheating every time on nicki and she dumb asf for taking his stupid ass back... this whole family is sad and pathetic." I said as I was reading , I read a comment - @thispussayyyyweettt: tbh you are ungrateful ! all you do is complain and whine but you live in a big ass house and have a family who loves you! Better be thankful or you going to wake up and they going be gone!

"Who ever said that comment ... bitch stfu and drink some tea cause it ain't nun of yo damn business!" I yelled. I slammed my laptop down. I laid back in my bed putting a pillow on top of my face and screaming into it.

August pov

"Sup nigga" I said dapping Chris. "shid nonthing , loni been acting crazy as usual!" he said as we walked into the trap. I shook my head. "have you told nicki?" chis asked. "not yet...." I told him. the door open and in walked Angelica. "hey baby." Angelica said kissing me. Chris shook his head and left out the room. "You coming over tonight?" she asked sitting in my lap. "yea I got chu" I told her. no lie but I caught feelings for Angelica.. hate me or say in wrong but I can't control my feeling.

Sorry 4 the short chapter 🔥