CHAPTER 8 : you wasnt ready !

Nicki stood up and wiped the blood from her nose. "Bae I'm sorry" I told her trying to get her but she broke from my grip and left out crying with gabbi in her arms. I couldn't take this shit no more! Chris came over to get nick and Cali was already gone... I cried. the woman who I loved so damn much is now gone. I went up stairs to our bedroom. I pulled out the gun and made sure it was loaded. I walked into the bathroom. I closed the door... pulled the trigger! 😔

"August .... aug!" I open my eyes to nicki holding nick . "DOCTOR!!!! HE'S AWAKE!" she cried in joy. "bae! I'm sorry for all I did to you! I didn't mean to hit and hurt you!" I pleaded. she looked at me crazy. "august what are you talking about?" she questioned. "bae you know the argument we had and I shot my self..." I said trying to remind her. "august I think you suffering from lost of memory!" she said confused. "nicki ok ... please tell me the last thing that happen?" I asked her. "august you were in a car cash.... baby you been in a coma for the past 3 months." she said. I pause that... "That means all this shit was a dream but it felt so real..." I said to my self. "where Cali and gabbi?" I asked her. "we never got custody of Cali cause Amber grandma takes care of her and who in the hell is gabbi?" she questioned. All this shit wasn't making sense. "bae like how was I in a car accident?" I asked her. "right after u found out meeko died... you was rushing on the free way ... we had custody of Cali but her amber mom stepped up and won custody." nicki explained. "They wanted to pull your plug but I told them no." nicki said again. all this shit wasn't making sense on how this dream was so fucking real man.

Nicki pov

August is acting very weird because for 1... I think it's the medication but I'm happy he's back , it's been a long 3 months and I been have to grind on my own to make things work for me and my son. I love august and I'm a rider and I'm not going to leave his side. I mean like I'm the one who kept him on life support cause I can't imagine my life with out this man. "baby you ok?" I asked him. he nodded. august mom walked in and I hugged her. she was so excited to see august up. I took out my phone to show him all the pictures I took and videos I made in the hospital with him while he was in a coma. he keep mention some body name gabbi, idk who that is but it's really pretty, might name my daughter that. after everybody left it was just me and him. moma (aug mom) took nick with her. I laid in the hospital bed with him. he wrapped his arm around me. "nicki baby I want to tell you that I love you so much and that I'm not going to hurt you, you are my everything, my pride and joy, and I'm inlove with you." august said looking me in my eyes. I smiled. "I'm inlove with you too august." I said. Our lips met as we kissed passionately. Mmm we might just have a baby girl.

😏YAL WASNT EXPECTING THAT !!!

🏰ONLY QUEEN SH¡T PRODUCTIONS!!

💚COMMENT

💎VOTE

💛MORE UPDATES ON THE WAY