Teaser

I bounced nick in my lap at the DNA place. I ran my fingers threw his tiny curls. I looked around and saw other woman and their babies and their dude with them. the door swang open. "daddy!" nick squealed. august walked in and spotted us. I saw other woman looking at him. like damn ain't they already here for not knowing who the father is, but shid that's going be me in some months. August came and sat next to

me. I didn't have nonthing to say to him. "ma I want daddy!" nick said reaching for august. I let him go and he sat in august lap. you could feel the tention between us, I jus got on my phone and started texting. I sighed and looked around. "Nicole Anderson." the nurse called. we got up and followed her to the back. "ok so we are here to get an DNA test ? it that correct?" she asked again. "yeap" I said. nick played with his toys. "well I'll be right back." she left out and closed the door. "So you not going talk?" Aug asked. I kept texting. "nicolleeeeeeeeee." he called out. I sighed and kept texting. the doctor walked back in and we started the process. they swab nivk mouth and august mouth. she stealer it up and put it back in the package. after we were finishe I got a call from Eric. I sighed. "hello?" I answered....."ok.......ight!!! see u then! ok !" I hung up so annoyed! "momie I'm going to daddy house." nick said. "no your coming with me." I demanded. aug frowned up. "why can't he come ?" He questioned. I looked off for a little min. "nick let's get in the car." I said then nick started hollering and screaming as I put him in his carseat. "Nick be quiet!" I yelled at him. "I want daddy !!" he screamed at the top of his lungs and he started trying to bite me. "nick stop! no! no!" I yelled as I spanked him. "You stop!" august said pulled me off nick. I smacked his ass in the head. "fuck you hit me fo?" he asked. "why can't nick come with me?" he questioned. "like you said you don't know of he's yours or not! so don't try to play daddy know what you doubting if he's yours!" I yelled shutting nick door. "Nicki that ain't shit to do with me and him hanging out! he want his daddy!" aug spat back at me. I could still hear nick crying and my phone started ringing again from Eric. I couldn't take it no more. "Get him!" I spat. august got nick out the car and shut the door. I threw my phone the street and the cars ran over it breaking into a million pieces. I got in the car and sped off.

Aug pov

3 weeks since I heard from Nicole. no phone calls no nonthing. I still got nick with me. she nevered came and got him back. non of her family seen her either. nick crys cause he thinks Nicole left because he cried in the car that day. ughhh