Chapter 45: Da bigg Apple??

Angel pov

Eric told me to come over. I drove to the trap where he was. I knocked on the door and the buff nigga let me in. I went to the back room and I sat down at the tEric was already there. "what's up?" I asked him. "I heard you been hanging around this nigga name august." he started. "yea why?" I asked. "Well do you know who nicki is?" He questioned. I nodded. "so you knew who she was when she came in here?" he asked again. I nodded. "What you know about them?" he asked. I shrugged. "nonthing just that's his baby moma, they been having issues , that's it." I replied. he nodded.

Nicki pov

Tonight was holloween and I really wanted to take nick out. While my mom got him dress I wore black ripped jeans as a tank that I pulled over my breast. I painted my stomach orange and Nilya painted the pumpkin face on the tummy. thing is Christian was taking us to him church first then around the neighbor hood. "awweeee" you so cute baby I said kissing nick cheek. the door Bell rung. I went and saw it was Christian. In the car is was quiet. I hummed to music as it played. we stopped at the red light. I could feel Christian staring at me. I just looked away from the window. he looked off and continued driving after the light was green. we pulled up to the church. he parked the car. he reached into the glove department and pulled out this packet. I was about to get out but he grabbed my hand. I looked at him. he handed me the papers. "what are these" I questioned as I started looking through the papers. "it says you are in a divorce process." I said looking at him. "and it's not going be finalize until 3 months." he said looking at me. "Congrats." I said before getting out. I got nick out his car seat. tbh I didn't want to be here, but Christian kept blowing up my phone and making stops at my place. I finally gave in. we walked inside the church and it was filled with halloween decorations. They had food lots of food outside and bins filled with candy. "nick look!" I said pointing at this huge fake spider that hung on the wall. he laughed. that's not real. "Christian beautiful family!" this guy said to Christian looking at me and nick. I frowned up but let is passed cause he probly didn't know. we walked out and I got nick some food. "This was the family your mom was telling me about?" this elder lady came up and asked. you know them old ladies that sit in the front with them

Big ahh hats. "No" "yes" me and Christian said it at the exact same time. I'm so done! The fact he was around here lien to these people about us being part of his family! this whole time im thinking he want to get back on coo terms this nigga invited me and my son we could be apart of his lie. I was so mad that I grabbed nick and walked off. leaving that old woman and Christian standing there. I walked into the front. the only person I could call to get me was august.

Christian tried to come talk to me but I wasn't hearing it. When aug pulled up me and nick got in. I don't know why in the hell he brung Brittany. I sat in the back seat with nick in my lap. "Hey Nicole!" Brittany said with a huge smile reading a baby magazine. i gave her a fake ass smile. "Hey" I said rolling my eyes. "august baby I'm hungry." she said in the little voice. "what you want to eat?" he asked. "mmm Mexican" she smiled big and glance back at me. I wasn't really paying attention. nick was upset cause he didn't get any candy. "Mommie I want some candy and I'm hungry!" nick whined. I played with his curls. "ok Mommie going get you some candy and food ok?" i told him. he nodded. "candy is not good for your teeth nick." Brittany said not taking her eyes off the magazine. I looking at her crazy like bitch whet? "so" nick said with a attitude. "nick stop" I told him. even thou I don't like Brittany my damn self nick still still have to respect her cause she's an adult. "Nick you miss daddy?" august asked him. "I dont know." Nick said in his little voice and playing with his hair. "you coming to my house and spending turkey day with daddy and Brittany?" august asked again. "no I'm going to New York with mommy!" he said sitting in the middle seat. I just kept texting. "New York?" august questioned. "yesh" nick said messing with his costume. "Mommie can go to New York and you can stay here with me and daddy." Brittany squealed. "Bitch fuck no!" I blurted out. I meant to say it in a better way. "Why the hell not?" she spat. "you and august got yal own family alright? me and my son going to New York with some ....why I'm explaining my self to yo ass." I spat. "yal please chill" august said. when he pulled up to my mom house I grabbed nick out and I stepped out. I slammed august door closed. he pulled off and I went in the house.

After a long night of trick or treating and getting nick some to eat. he was in there with my mom eatting. now that my mom and biological dad is back together, it's been good to see my mom off drugs and happy. My dad had already gotten our tickets to leave next month around the holiday. I don't know how aug will fill that I'm going to be back and forth from here to nyc... most times nick going to be with me. he never been so it's going be funny how he react to snow because he never seen it before. Another thing that more and likely I'll be having the baby in New York.

August pov

Brittany wanted to go over Angelica house so I dropped her off over there. I tried to call nicki but they was going straight to voice mail. nicki and nick in NYC?! nah man ... that's when I need them the most Is around the holidays. I called up ace because him and nick are close. He came over... "did nicki ever told you why she was going to NYC?" I asked him. "some about modeling gig and possibly moving there if the company decides to make the main face for the brand." he explained. "damn so she going leave?" I asked him. he took a slow long puff from the blunt. If you need to know any info, ace will tell you if you agree to share a blunt with him. he cough and passed it. "mane nicki been had that offer on the table she turned the first one down because of you, she wanted to be with you! she left and went to NYC for 3 weeks. she even got family on her dad sided there." he said again. "Her family told me they didn't know where are was?" I said. "cause she told them not to say nun! now you got Brittany and the she pregnant, nicki want to live her own life, that day she founded out she called me crying saying how could he and shit like that." ace said explained hitting the blunt. a lot of thoughts came streaming in my head. I don't know what to do any more. I love her, I make my self love Brittany , but with Nicole that some thing I can't help. I have to talk to her before she goes.

Comment 😱

Vote 😋

🚟🚦🚓🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚇🚇🚇🚊🚄🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇🍸🍸🍷🎉🎋🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎