Chapter18

Nicki pov

I sat on the couch and watched hunger games catching fire. august was gone some where and nick is with my mom. "mm this some fuck up shit!" I said eating a hand full of popcorn. "Aww hell nawl they killed that old ass man!" I shook my head. I never read the book but the movies are hella good. The lock on the front door turned. I look up to see august walking in. "girl you got pop corn all on the damn floor." he said looking around. "shhhh!!!" I hushed him not taking my eyes off the tv. he sat down next me throwing his keys on the table. I kept watching. august ate some my pop corn and I shot him a look.

4 hours before 🍷

Ace pov

Tonight me and couple of my niggas aug, chris, Dallas and trey was hanging out at the club. I seen this baddie and her friend. "aye!" I called out. they looked over and smiled. I motion them to come over. when they came over, one was really checking out august. "What are yal names?" I asked them. "I'm Tamia and this my girl Brittany. I smiled at both of them. "Who are you?" Brittany asked august.

August pov

Brittany fine as hell. I ain't trying to have sex with her or nonthing like that but I could use a home girl. "I'm august." I said. she smiled. "can we dance?" she asked. I sat my drink down. "Yea that's coo." I said. (pic of Brittany ) We walked to the dance floor and she began dancing on me and grinding. I held her waist as she danced. After me and her just sat and chilled. "can I come home with you?" she asked. I smiled. "nah." I said. "meanie!" she said again. "I'm trying to not be that type to smash on the first night and plus the mother of my son there." I said. "ohhh I'm sorry I didn't know you was in a relationship." she said again. I smiled and took a hit of my blunt. "I'm not , we doing that co parenting sh¡t , whateva the fuck that means." I said hitting the blunt. she giggled. it was cute as hell.

Tamia left early so I just gave Brittany a ride home. "so like yal sleep in the same bed and stuff?" she asked. "nah she sleep in the guest room." it explained. "ohh ok, sex time to time?" she asked again. i laughed. "sup with the 3rd degree?" i asked. "I'm sorry I just want to know my place" "place? who said you had a place *laughs a little* "I mean like I think we could become good friends." "ahh that cute." "I know I am." she said I just smiled. we exchange numbers and she got out. I made sure she got in the door and I sped off. mm mrs Brittany.

Present time

August pov

I woke up this morning. Brittany wanted to see me in the day time so I told her that I'll take her to the coke a cola factory. "where u going?" nicki asked me. she was about to go pick up nick. "honestly... I'm taking a friend out." I said. "a friend?" nicki asked. "yea her name is Brittany and she real cool sweet girl." I said. "she know you got a kid and that ya baby moma stay with you?" She asked. "yes nicki she kno." I said before walking out.

Nicki confession: so he going on dates? *folds arms on chest* I see how it is!😒

August pov

"You look nice today." I said turning Brittany around. "thank you." she blushed. I place my arm around her as we entered the place.

Brittany pov

August putting his arms around me , made me feel special. I never had a man that made me blush and get butterflies when I'm around them. I honestly like him. I got to get to know him more as well. After we left we just took a walk in the park. august was making me laugh as his crazy ass. I could tell the way he was looking that he was feeling me too. "I would love to hang with you again." I told him. he hugged me. "Me too ma." he said. I blushed and he smiled at me. when I got home august kissed my cheek. I walked In the house and closed the door and started dancing. Omg 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Comment 😝

Vote😒