Chapter 15

I woke up around 1 am. I couldn't go back to sleep. I'm so stressed out. I got up and ease out the room. I went to the room that had the piano. I always came in here when I stressed about august beening the hospital. I began playing and sung impossible. (watch video above). As I was singing i caught august watching me and leaned against the door way. I just stared at him as I sung. when I was done I stood up and poured me a glass of wine. I felt him grabbed my waist. I stood there not wanting to look at him. I could feel his warm body behind me. He arms wrapped around my waist. "Why you didn't never tell me you could sing?" he asked softly. "Ion know." I said with no emotion. he out his face in my neck. I ain't going lie it felt good but I got out his grip. "august not tonight." He nodded and walked out. I just stood there and sip my drink.

Finally going to bed. I got in the bed and nick was just sleep peacefully. I smiled and his hand started rubbing my face as he slept. I don't know why he does that.

August pov

I never knew she could sing. When she rejected me , almost like the tables turn cause I'm trying to forgive up she mad at how I went about getting mad at her. to be honest a nigga tired of sleeping alone.

Nicki pov

🌞 morning!!

I woke up and got me and nick ready. mainly cause I had a another photo shoot with king magazine and nick has to go daycare. "bye daddy I'm going to daycare!!!" nick squealed. he loved daycare. it was hard at first dropping him off cause he would kick and scream when I took him but he's use to it now. "why can't he stay here with me and chill?" August asked me. "because this is normally want we do and he needs to learn how to interact with other kids." I said not looking up at him and packing his backpack. "is that my MCM bag ?" august asked. "sure is but it's nicks now so but another." I said before walking out.

At the photo shoot I had to dress in a thong and no top with heels. I'm not famous to be on the front cover , but I have a page some where I there or on the back. After my photo shoot. I threw my sweats back home and packed nick stuff. my mom was getting him for the weekend. I came home and august was pulling up in the drive way same time as me. wonder where he been. I walked in not saying nonthing to him and going to pack nick stuff. "can I go with you to get nick?" august asked. I sighed. "I don't care." I said. he nodded. after getting his bag. me and august left to go get him from daycare. this car ride was so silent but I really don't care. when we got the daycare, august actually opened the door for me. "thanks." I said not looking at him.

Comming out with nick, he was excited I see both of us. "nick you hungry?" august asked looking in the rear view mirror at nick. "yess! I want chucky cheese!" he shouted. "nick you have to go to gma house !" I said looking out the window. "aww man" he sighed. "we can go before we take him." august said to me and I shrugged my shoulders and looked out the window. pulling up at chucky cheese , it was hella packed out. august carried nick in and I followed behind. we walked in and some people looked at us, most ratchet bitches. they was staring at august and nick interacting and smiling, but mugging me. august caught on at the way they was looking so he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead. just to give them some to see I wraped my arms around a aug and kissed him on the lips. he smiled so damn big that I slick rolled my eyes.

After nick played, I made him sit down and eat. this little girl was dancing was so cute. august saw I was looking at her. "if little girls make you smile like that, I won't mind giving you one." he said making me blush. "you have to get your self together first." I said. he nodded and smiled. "nick you want a sister?" august asked nick. he frowned up. "umm I don't know, she going to eat all my candy !" he said still frowning and eating his pizza. I giggled at him. "she going have her own candy nick." I explained. his looked softened. "mm she going take toys away?" he asked. "no because she going to have girl toys." I explained. he nodded. "ok I don't mind." he said. me and august smiled.

🌜vote

🌠 comment