Chapter 20 some

I got back to my house. I sat there and I waited in the drive way. I got up and I went to the house. "mommy!" nick ran into my arms. I picked him up and hugged him up. "where did you go?" He asked. "to the doctor." I said. "what did they say?" My mom asked. I sat nick down. "nonthing, just switched birth control." "What's that?" nick was so confused. "some thing you have to wait til you older to know about." he nodded and ran off to play with his toys. I took a shower and got dress in my shorts and my tank with my uggs. I realized today is Friday and august going be here around 7 to pick him up. I walked into my room and started packing his clothes. "nick take 3 toys." "Yes ma'm" I put all his stuff in his bag. I heard the doorbell ring. "give mommy a kiss" *muah* I walked and open the front door. it was august and Brittany. "hey yal can come in, I still got to get his shoes." I said letting them in. they came in and sat on the couch. "your mom has a nice house." Brittany said. "thank you... Nicole are going out tonight?" my mom interrupted. "nah" I replied. "Daddy mommy went to the doctor and she did some with control birth." I shook my head nick is always telling august stuff. august smiled and looked at me. "Nick where are your shoes?" I asked. "I want to wear the ones Christian got me!" he said bringing me his js. i put them on him. I gave him one last kiss. "ight you ready?" august asked nick. "yess!"

When they left. I cleaned up the house. Nilya came home. "where you been?" I asked her. "out!" she said sticker her tonguing out. I laugh and shook my head.

Christian asked me if I could come over. since I was bored I went over. we curled up on the couch. he ordered Chinese. I can't not lie the smell of it made me wanted to throw up. I could feel it coming. I got up and sped walk to the bathroom and puked. I cleaned my self and brushed my teeth with the toothbrush I leave over here.

"Are u ok?" Christian asked. "yes I'm fine." I said. he nodded and I moved the Chinese over away from me. "I thought u loved Chinese?" "i do just not today" I said laying down. he nodded and we watched tv. I fell asleep in Christian arms until my phone rung. "hello? .. are you serious? .. ok I'm on my way." I said. "you have to go?" "yea august said nick woke up

crying for me." "ight hold on, I'm coming with you." he said. that's one thing that I love about Christian he was really a true gentlemen.

"Thank ok. I'm going see you tomarrow ok." I said. "you sure?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. I kissed him passionately and left. I got to august house. I knocked on the door. he open the door. "where's nick?" I asked. "he's sleep." august said. "I thought he was crying?" I was confused. "I just said that so you could come cause I knew you was over there with that ninja turtle." I rolled my eyes and was about to leave but august grabbed me. I sighed and walked into the bedroom and got undress. I went and got one of august tanks. I got dress in it. August watched me as I crawled in his bed and laid down. I wrapped my arms around nick and went to sleep.

70 comments 📝

70 votes📮