Chapter 36

{listen while you read}

I took nick to get him a hair cut. he got a hot top with his curly hair. "you like it?" I asked him and he nodded. The barber smiled at me. "You single ma?" he asked. "yea." I said. "do you mind if I take you out?" he asked again. "I'm not ready for dating." I responded. he nodded before walking out. I put nick in the car and went to my moms house. Tomorrow is holloween and I wanted to get nick his costume. After my mom house she had cooked diner so good I didn't have to cook at home. I stopped by party city to find his costume.

Brittany pov

"August who was that bitch at the club?!" I screamed at him. "I told you Brittany she just a girl that wanted to talk to ace, some how she knew about me." He responded. "august that girl was making googly eyes at you plus she's a stripper!" I yelled. "look Brittany please shut the hell up!" he snapped and slamming the door. I sighed and stormed out the room. I got my keys and sped to Angelica house. "who is the bitch name angel?" I asked. Angelica looked confused then she grinned. "brown skin? work at B.B.A?" "yea!!!" "girl she ain't no threat, she's not august type, besides even if she was.... she wouldn't last." she said laughing and took a blunt out of her bra and lite it. "Angelica I'm getting real tired of this shit, august is not trying to have a baby with me, like damn!" I was hella frustrated. she hit it and slowly let the smoke roll put her mouth. she laughed. "make him!" she demanded. "how?" I asked. "girl you act slow, poke a hole in condom, stop taking birth control, steal the sperm out the condom! duhhhh." she said laughing. "ugh that too much and what if he catch me?" I questioned. "Girl he not! and you not going let him, if you really want him then you will have to do what you think." She told me. I nodded.

Angelica pov

I was talking to ace and clearly I had to sell a couple bags. I'm happy that he put me on. making this extra cash going be good. it's me, aug and ace. the triple A. aug was cooking the dope and I was just chillen while ace cut it up with a razor. "I need to get my son." Aug said looking at the time but I know he was busy cause he was stilling cooking. "I can go get him." I said. "nah baby moms ain't going le that happen but I appreciate it thou." he said before cutting off the stove. I guess august told her to bring him cause 39 mind later he was making ace help him clean up real well. the doorbell rung. august tried to keep coo and open the door. in walked his son and aug baby moma and JADA?!

Jada looked at me and got surprised. "angel I stay running into your was what are you doing here?" she asked. "girl chillen with my niggas." I said. she laughed. his baby moma looked at me and then asked if she could talk to aug in private. his son took off his jacket and thru it on the floor. he was so cute. he look mostly like his mom but features of august. The door opened and in walked that girl that was at the club with aug. "ohh no! august what the hell she doing here!" she semi yelled looking at me. I was about to get on her ass until ace said some. "Brittany chill with all that shit! she here with me and not for him damn always making drama." ace said. "ace stfu cause you can get out my house!" she yelled back. so this must be his chic. "Yo house? bitch this august house!" ace yelled back. Jada started laughing and aug baby moma came in the room. "ace why you so hype?" she asked him. her red lipstick was hella cute. "mane this bitch!" ace said looking Brittany up and down. "well all yal need to chill cause my son is here and I don't need him around all that bull." she said. "ight nicki I hear you." he said. she hugged him before her and jada was about to leave . I notice when his baby mom was here that Brittany didn't make eye contact with her. There was another knock on the door. ace got up and answered it and it was this tall light skin dude. "Chris in the building!" ace said smiling and dapping him up. "sup people!" he said. "nickiiiiiiii!" he squealed and hugging aug baby moma. she laughed and hugged him back. "I would stay but I have to go." she said before kissing aug son and walking. I gave jada a hug and they left. august came out with his son in his pjs. We all chilled and talked. Chris was flirting mad hard with me. I ain't going lie he's cute. I notice this red stuff around aug lip that's wasn't really noticeable unless you just stare at him. I laughed . they looked at me crazy. I knew august was back there kissing his baby moma cause she had on red lip stick. lol that Brittany girl need to watch out. besides the way august looked at nicki, they still got love for each other and Brittany , well let's say nicki got her ass in check. brittany came out with some tiny ass short and a tank. august just watched her body and she smirked. Chris shook his head and kept playing with nick. "Im going to be a pirate for halloween." Nick said looking at me. "awee that's cute, I'm going a princess." I told him. he laughed. "you're too big to be a princess you got to be a queen." he said. august smirked.

TO BE CONTINUED....