Chapter 9: glad to have him bac

Nicki pov

august is coming home tomorrow I'm so hyped! I told him I'll see him later on tonight because I'm throwing him a welcome home party. He been so sweet to me, but I need to cater to him. I love him and we do got a baby together. I made sure I sent everybody a invitation and the catering place had all of august favorites. I stopped by Victoria secret to pick up some lingerie. I just want him to know that we missed him. another thing is that august don't know that Chris was helping me out with money. I mean I had to start selling dope and stripper to afford everything. I don't want to think about that right now, just want to enjoy life right now.

Chris pov

When nicki called me and said that august made it through .. I ain't going lie a nigga wanted to jump for joy but I'm a real ass nigga and we don't do that shit we just say that's what's up or that's good news. I went up there to see him. "nigggaaaaa!" I said smiling and dapping up august. "sup man?" he said letting go. "mane shid , trying to deal with Lonnie pregnant ass." I told him and we both chuckled together. "shid aw ok then ... mrs. Harris how she holding up and did they know who killed meek?" he asked. "ms Harris doing better and nawl mannn but I think we should leave that shit alone however mel is acting like bitch, saying I ain't his hitta cause I don't want to set a hit who killed meek like come on man I got a daughter on the way I got to worry about not this petty shit!" I explained and august agreed. "so like how was nicki?" He asked. I looked off not wanting to tell cause it ain't non of my place to say and that's got his girl and him to have that talk. "what's wrong... what happen?" he questioned by the look of my face. "nun man that between you and yo girl , not my place, but she been 100 plus 10 percent faithful." I told him. august did a little grin. I'm telling you this nigga won a trophy.

💙august comes home 💙

Nicki pov

August mom is bringing him home. I finished up last things as people gathered in the living room. "this is so sweet , what you doing for august." Trina said. Trina and I have grown closure since meek passed away. she's a reall cool down to earth chick. she's been here for me more that desire cause her and trey get anti now. "Thanks" I said. I smiled as nick walked in the kitchen only 2 feet tall. he just started walking last month and now he acts like he been walking for years. "nicki they here." Chris said coming into the kitchen. I nodded. I told everybody to shut up as I turn on the light. I stood to the side of the door. the door open. "why it's dark... damn is that rotail a nigga smelling?" august asked walking in on crutches. "nicki ! bae I'm home!" he yelled. I turn the lights and everybody jumped out surprised. This huge smile came on his face and it was priceless. I stepped from the side of the door. "who planned this?" he asked. "your wifey!" somebody called out. "meh" I said shyly. she turned to me and smiles making me blush. "gimmie me a miss." august said. I took on my tippy toes and kissed him.

After hours of the party began to leave. august was sitting the couch with nick sleep in his arms. "thanks moma" I said hugging august mom and she left. I finished cleaning up. I walked out august and nick was both knocked out sleep. I guess the later surprise will wait. I smiled at the two men that means the world to me.

💎Comment💎

😏 vote😏