Chapter 19

Nicki pov

That following month ...

"This is not his." I said annoyed. once again nick's daycare mix up his stuff with other kids stuff. it makes me mad cause I don't buy name brand things like , Ralph Lauren and Louis Vuitton for another child to be wearing it. "I'm sorry mrs. Alsina." the girl said. I guess she looked at nick's last name and thought it was mines. I looked around and saw the halloween decorations sitting down. Holloween was coming up and I remember that I got to get nick a costume. "mommy I ... I didn't get my snack yet." nick said holding his jacket. "I'll stop and get you a happy meal ok?" I told him. he nodded and I grabbed his bag and we left. nick went to daycare in Compton. I parked my car in a other business area, I'm always afraid if I parked it close that some one going break in. I picked up nick as we walked down the street towards the car. I many bloods walked around the area. some was watching my every move. "mommy why them people wear red?" nick asked. "mommy tell you later." I said low. "AYE!" one was walking towards me. oh shit! "yea?" I asked softly. "Where you going?" he asked me. "just getting my son from daycare and minding my business." I said as I kept my eyes straight. He licked his lips. I kept walking and I felt him smack my ass. "stop touch my mommy or my daddy going beat yo ass!" nick yelled out. "shhh nick." I hushed him. "tell yo weak ass daddy ! I got some for that pussy boy!" he said showing off his gun. I got to the car and let nick sit in the front cause I didn't want the dude to come back.

I got home and nick went to eat his food. August wasn't home so oh well. "ma!! Ketchup!" nick yelled. I shook my head. "Hold on !" I yelled. I walked in the kitchen and this boy was sitting on the table eating. "nick why you not in a chair an on my table?" I asked him. he shrugged his shoulders. I put a little ketchup on his fries. I heard the door open. august walked in with this chick behind him. she looked at me and smiled. I gave her a weak smile back. "hi, you must be nicki!" she said smiling holding out her hand. "Yea" I said shaking her hand. august looked at me and I gave him a look. "omg august your son so cute!" she said looking at nick. Nick out his last few fries in his mouth and looked at the girl crazy. "hi what's your name?" she asked. nick just stared at her. "mommy I'm done with my food." he said. I came cleaned up his mess. nick ran into august arms. nick ran into august arms. "Daddy?" nick said. "what's up." august replied. "the man hit mommy on the butt like *slaps his own but*." Nick said. i could tell by the way august was looking that it slick pissed him off.

💎 later that night💎

"Why did you bring her here?" I asked august. "cause this my house too.." august said. "ok but we got a son here and it wasn't the right time to introducing him to another girl and the fact that yal just friends." "Wasn't the right time for nick or what's the right time for you ." I rolled my eyes after he said that. "August do whatever the hell you want." I said annoyed. "stop being jealous." he said laughing a little. "goodnight!" I yelled going to my room.

August said he could watch nick for me. tonight I had to go to this all white party. you know models go and and do whatever. I room a shower and did my hair in a soft bun. I did my hygiene and got dress in a white thigh length dress and gold stilettos. I did red lipstick and my makeup. I walk down stairs. august stared at me. "it's too much?" I asked him. "nah.... damn nicki." he said. I rolled my eyes and gave nick a kiss. "can daddy get a kiss too?" he asked. "nope." I said laughing and walking out.

I got to the party and I basically walked around. my eyes dropped when I seen this sexy ass dude walk up. "Do I know you?" he asked. "I don't think so." I replied. "well let me changed that." he said. I smiled. "that was corny but cute." I blushed. he smiled. "Yeaa I know it was, but I'm Christian, you are?" he asked. (pic of him) 😩 "I'm Nicole but I go by nicki." I said. he smiled. "pleasure to meet you." he said kissing my hand. I smiled. we exchanged numbers and talked the entire night. I think I met a little friend too.

Video and pic at the top