Chapter 13 : the battle just begun

I came home and open the door. ace and nicki was chilling on the couch. "my nigga!!" ace said dapping me up. Nick ran into nicki arms. After ace and I smoked a blunt and chilled, he left. "so what happen in this dream?" nicki asked me as she sat in my lap. "well we had a daughter name gabby and we had custody of Cali, umm we went to Jamaica with some our friends, I hurt you a lot, like constantly cheating and lies. " I told her. "you was my rider though, never left my side." she smiled slightly. I pecked her lips. "some dream u had..." she said smiling. "umm nicki some Chris was going to tell me but he just said it's between me and you." I asked her. this nervous look came upon her face. "nicki tell me..." I demanded. she tried to get up but I locked my arms around her waist. "august , Um remember I had that modeling gig (rider 1)." started off. i thought about. "yea I remember." I nodded. "well after you had the car crash .. I basically had to find a hustle to do.." she kept talking as I listen to where the problem was coming from, why is she so nervous. "well Chris got me this hook up to the guy, and I met him and all I had to do was sleep with him once, he got me into the biggest strip club here, and I signed a contract with king magazine.. I sold coke on the side as well." she explain. I got so pissed off. "nicki are you out yo got damn mind !" I shouted throwing her off my lap. she sat on the floor started crying. she stood up. "August baby I'm sorry but I had to do what I needed to support me and nick and pay for your medical bills." she pleaded. "nicki, fucking another nigga is ? here I am laid up in the hospital and you out here fucking these random ass niggas ! we had sex last night nicki and I swear to god if you gave me some I'm beating yo ass!" I yelled at her. nick stood there in the middle of the floor watching. "august I told you I'm sorry but it's something I had to do for me and nick!" she cried. "hell nawl ! nicki get the fuck out my house! call yo moma , cousin , daddy , who ever but you gotta get the fuck out of here." I screamed. She tried to take nick. "hell no , I don't want my son around yo ass! get the fuck out he staying here!" I yelled. "august please that my baby!" Nicki cried and pleaded. "mommy" nick reached for nicki but i put his arms down.

Nicki pov

I can't believe august put me out. I was staying with desire until I got my own place. I sat on the couch and cried my eyes out. "I can't believe he took nick." desire said shaking her head. "Nicole like seriously I think nawl I know august is just over reacting, he loves you , he just upset right, give him some time to cool off." desire said but I ain't trying to hear that shit. I been by his side all through him in a coma. I'll do anything for my family and that's what I had to do. I don't regret it cause I know if u haven't then nick would have to went to bed hungry. I refused to let my baby suffer so I had to do what I had to do. That night after a long hot shower I still feel like shit! I laid in the bed. I got a text from august. I was nervous to open it. I closed my eyes and read the message. i bit my lip " We can discuss your visitation rights next weekend." this huge knot came in my throat as tears formed in my eyes.