Chapter 22

Ok what happen a couple weeks ago , things turn for the worst. I moved out of august house because we had a huge argument about nick being around Christian. august is being petty and I don't want to deal with him so I'm staying with my mom until I find me some where official. the real reason is because it might have a little hope for me and august. I don't think it's fair that I told him everything I had to do to support me and my son, so he kick me out. when he allows me to come back then he want to act like we back together. like nah it don't work that way. I don't know what dream that made him this way , but it took an affect on your relationship. As for me and Christian... yea we are dating. when august heard that news he went and cuffed up Brittany. I drop nick off on the weekends. He told me last night that he likes staying with me and gma. I guess cause we spoil him. unlike august got this thinking that he going be soft if he's a momma's boy. I think it's entirely untrue. I stayed up late watching the ID channel. nick was knocked out sleep. I seen Christian had text me wanting to talk. I know he wants me and nick to move in with him but it's too soon. I don't reply because I don't want to be bothered. I got on my phone and got on Instagram. I uploaded a pic of me , nick and Christian earlier today. I stroll on my TL, I seen niggas being nasty, a couple thrist traps, brittney posting shit about she inlove and she wants a baby. I sware if august gets her pregnant, me and him will never get back together and that's on my life. my phone buzz. I switch to my text messages.

August 😾😒😔- nicki

Me- huh august!, why u texting me this late

August 😾😒😔- cause I need you

Me- for........

august😾😒😔- I miss you nicki, holding you, your warm body, everything about you

Me- where is your gf? sees to me she's inlove and wants a baby

August😾😒😔- ugh I'm so tired of hearing that !!! nicki you know I don't want a baby by no body but chu!

Me- where you at?

August😾😒😔-studio

Me- 👌

My mom was mad cause I was going take nick with me so she was fussing saying I'm waking him out his sleep. "well can you watch him then?" I asked annoyed. "that's your baby Nicole!" she spat. "okayyyy then , so I'm going to take him with me!" I said sliding nick Jordan's on his feet. I picked him up and carried him to the car and put him in his car seat. When I got to the studio, I walked in holding nick. august stood up and got him for me and laid him on the couch. I sat at the end of it. "what you need me for?" I asked him. he smiled. I look around dumb founded at the fuxk he was smiling at and what for. "Come here" he said grabbing me and sitting me in his lap. "august no." I said trying to get up but he held me down. "look we are dating other people." I told him. "nicki do you think I give any fuck? I love you and you know it's going always be Nicole and august ! period! blank point!" he spat. I rolled my eyes cause he was telling the truth. no matter hard I try I will always have a soft spot for august. August started kissing me. I gave in and started kissing him back.

And that's how me and august started having sex while still being in our own relationship. ✨