Teaser 33

Nicki pov

Today I went to the doctor just me and my date Nicolas. "mommy why are we here?" He asked. "because Mommie needs to make sure she's healthy." I responded. he nodded and played with his toys in the chair. "aww he is so cute!" the random woman said. "nick say thank you." I told nick he looked at me. "thank you" he said before looking back down. "nick tell her thank you not me." I demanded him. he looked at her like he didn't wanted to and told her. "Mrs. Anderson." the lady said. "come on nick." I said grabbed his hand and we walked to the back. I sat nick in the chair , actually same chair august sat in when I was pregnant with nick. after my ultrasound I took nick to the movies to see rio2 and then out to eat. Christian called me I didn't answer. "nick you like our new place?" I asked him while he ate his food. "yes!! I like it a lot." he said in a goofy tone making me laugh. "I want daddy to come over." nick said out the blue. "why?" I asked him. he shrugged his shoulders. "you like when daddy with you?" I asked him. "yes, I like me ,you and daddy." he said again. "but daddy had Brittany." I explained to him. "I don't like Brittany." he said eating his food. I wiped his mouth with a napkin. "Why?" I asked him. "because she yells at daddy." "Do she yell out you?" "When I make a mess." "do daddy by around?" "no he be at gone with uncle chrwis." I nodded. I'm going have a talk to him about that. That nick fell asleep on the couch watching ted. yea I know it's not kids friendly but oh well I'm not strick on nick like that he knows it's certain words and things he can't not do. plus after the first time he watched it he kept begging me to watch it again. there were a knocked at the door. I got and opened it to Christian standing there. "what are u doing here?" I asked annoyed. "listen we need to talk." he started to say. "don't you have a wife you have to take care of?" I questioned him. "that's the thing I told her I'm filing for a divorce cause I want to be with you." he said. "shiddddd idk why you did that, we not getting back together." I told him. "What about the baby?" he questioned. "what about it?" I questioned back. "so you not going let it at least work out for our child." he said I sighed. "Christian just please leave." I said. he clenched his jaws and punched the wall before glaring at me and walking off. I closed the door and locked it.

August pov

Lately I been off my grind so today I cooked up a couple bags of coke to sell. I'm back out here grinding. I been ok chill since I came back from the hospital but I been missing money. these bills aren't going pay itself. after I made my couple bands I went over Chris house cause chill. "What's up with you and nick?" He asked. "man I'm trying to get ha back but she on her mind shit so I'm on my grind shit." he nodded and passed the blunt.