Chapter 28

Christian came and got me from the hospital. "Bae are you ok , why didn't you tell me when you went in?" Christian asked. "Cause I can handle my own." I said looking out the window. "I know you can , but don't you think that your fiancée should know.." He said annoyed. "Fiancée?!" I questioned. "Nicki you need to stop thinking about your self." he added on. "Alright Christian damn!" I spat. The reason why the doctor said I passed out was cause of stress. I guess I'm going to laying low. I notice we was at Christian house. "Can you take me to my mom house?" I asked him. "No cause this is home." He said getting out. "UGHHHHHH!" I shouted. He walked around and open my door. I got out and walked to the door waiting on him to open it. Once he opened it, I stormed in and laid on the couch. I woke up and Christian was on the phone. (Yes I fell asleep on the couch) when he notice I was standing there he quickly got off the phone. "Bae you hungry?" He asked smiling. "Yea I want steak and chocolate." I replied. He gave me this confused look. "Don't ask I always ate it as a child." I lied knowing damn well I wanted it cause I was craving it. Christian end up cooking me a steak with chocolate syrup on the side. I dipped the steak in the chocolate. My eyes slowly closed cause it tasted so good. ""I see you like it" I laughed alil "yeah it taste really good thank you." I said looking off. "Whats been up with you seriously???" "Nothing i'm just been kinda stressed out..I really need to get to my son." I said taking my last bite. "alright I'll take you to go get him." "I'm not coming back here." I rolled my eyes. he slammed him fork down making me jump. "Nicole what's so bad about you staying here?" He asked firmly. "I don't want to , I really just need to focus on me and my son not playing house!" I semi yelled getting up. he sighed. his eyes soften up. "so this what it is to you ? Playing house?" he asked calmly. "Christian I didn't mean it like that , I'm just going through so much right now." I said. he nodded getting up and picking up his plate before going into the kitchen. I sipped a little wine. ( calm down a little wine it's not going hurt the baby cause ion feel like reading yal lil girls hollering about she shouldn't drink wine , well it ain't going hurt the baby and that her pregnancy le her do whateva she want.)

I picked up my plate and went into the kitchen. Christian was leaned up against the counter. I slowly walked over to him. he grabbed my plate and sat it in the sink. I slowly around my arms around him and laid my head against his back. He turned back around and kissed my lips."am I stressing you out or...." "No chris it just." Man its hard keeping secrets like this and its driving me crazy. Its gone get even hard hiding my baby bump from him. "just what?" He asked. "Nonthing." I sighed. "well you ready?" he asked. "yea let me tell my mom to get him ready." I said. "Where he going?" Christian questioned. "he coming back here." I said. this little smirk came on his face. When we came back , I laid in the bed with nick and Christian. all I could do is sleep with hand over my belly. I woke up out my sleep. I looked over and seen it was 2:56 am. I climbed out the bed and went to watch tv while they slept. I curled on the couch and seen that "look who's talking" on. I smiled and giggled as I watched the movie. I wonder if my baby in my stomach thinking like that. "here." I looked up at Christian who was putting a blanket on me. "thank u" I said smiling. i got a text from august saying that we need to talk. I guess I'll go over there when I wake back up.

3 hours before

August pov

I groaned as the girl gave me head. after she was finish, she looked at me. "ok you done." I said so she can't stop staring at me. "you want to fuck?" she asked. "nah I ain't got a condom." I told her. "soo, my tubes tide." she replied. "where yo papers?" I asked her. "I don't carry that on me." she said again. "ight then so no." I told her. "listen, why would I lie, i don't want no kids to mess up this beautiful body with stretch marks..." She said looking down. I ain't going lie she had a body like blac chyna but even she had a baby and that body was still looking good. "tell that to the next nigga." I said. she rolled her eyes and got off her knees and began walking out. she stopped dead in her tracks and turned. "even if I did get pregnant I would abort it , I don't want a baby by a arrogant ass nigga." she spat before walking out. I just shook my head. that small baby talk made me think about nicki.

To be contained..