Chapter 11

Pic of nick 😎

Note: ok on Wattpad your book has to stand out! that requires thinking out side the box , expanding the mind, and doing the unexpected! clearly if you a true rider reader this just set the shit 2 a new level! August gets another chance at this shit! and the series can now be longer! it's it's only so much cheating you can do ! what's going be the drama for the next book? and the book after that? it can't be cheating and what's a book with out drama cause a book can only do so much killing? and nobody likes a book that's happy from Begining to the end! please just know Queensh¡t productions are well advance writers and now what we are doing !!! (PLEASE GO WITH THE FLOW LOL) and also!! If u want to be Queensh¡t productions! mus be a writer orrr have lots of followers don't matter either or! we promote books! help write ! So if u want to hit me up in my messages!!! ok bac to the story!

👇👇👇👇👇

August pov

Since I been out , my head still fucked up about all that went on. I mean now I want leave the streets alone and focus on my music. To be honest I want to get nicki pregnant again so we can have a baby girl name gabbi. this nigga Terrance still running around out chere but I don't care. I'm going to still hold my title as king of these streets , but I'm going to lay low. I got a second chance at this shit man. Im not going cheat on Nicole, she's bae! today I'm stopping by the trap and i got lil nick in the back seat so just and my son. I pulled up at the trap. I got nick out his car seat and carried him in. "AUG IN THE BULDING!" mel said dapping me up. "Sup nigga?" I asked. "shid about to find out who killed my brother, I think Trina had to do some with it man." mel said. "yal fucking?" I asked him. the look he gave me was like he wanted to kill me. "hell nawl nigga!" he spat at me. he glanced at his watch. "aye I gotta go pick up baby moms" mel said before leaving. "whats her name?" I asked him. "londan , with an A" he said I nodded and he left. damn so my dream had a little truth to it. I shook my head and walked out.

Nicki pov

Since august had nick , today me and Trina went to get Hindu tattoos. "this is so cute!" I said smiling. "it really is." She said back and getting her done. "so how does it feel that august is back ?" she asked. "peace." I said laughing but turn into tears. "aw what's wrong?" she asked. I wiped my tears and shook my head. "when they called me to the scene august was like pinned in the car and it was flipped up side down, I though he wasn't going make it, all I kept saying was not my baby not my baby, like you can't imagine the feeling with out it happening to you , some people will never understand it like you so quick to cheat or be mad at your partner for petty shit but they can be gone tomorrow like that *snap*" I said as tears streamed down my face. "yea I understand ma, cause I did lose meek and like shits that fuck me up is that the last time we talk was we had a argument and he accused me of sleeping with mel and I'll would never do that to him." she said with sincere. I nodded. "it's hard." I added.

Angleica pov

I heard august was back, so I stop by the trap to say hey to an old friend. "hey aug!" I squealed. he looked at him like he was terrified. "hey angelica" he said nervously. "why u acting like that?" I asked him smirking. august was feeding nick food as he slide over a little more. "you know nicki would have a fit she found out you had him here." I said running my hand down his back. He shot me a deadly look. "stop fucking touching me, and don't worry about what she will do cause she aint you!" He spat. I licked my lips. august is hella sexy when he get mad. "but I can give you a daughter." I said and grabbing his 😏 thru his shorts. he shoved me off. my back hit against the wall. I bite my bottom lip. "why u acting like this auggie pooh!" I said laughing. "leave me the hell alone." he said before walking out with nick in his arms. I smiled.