Chapter ?

When I got back to the hotel with august and nick I didn't say too much. "what's wrong with you?" august asked. I shook my head nonthing. Tears slowly trailed down my face. I tightly closed my eyes and laid in the bed. I could feel someone watching me. as just I was about to open my eyes, nick was standing there. "you ok mommy?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. "come on nick so we can go get some food." august told nick. "We going right back." august said to me. I nodded and he left out. I sat up in the bed and wiped my face. this hotel room was pretty big with 2 queen size beds. I text august if he could bring me back some Reese's cups, fries and a milkshake. i started to crave it. my morning sickness haven't been bad either. I eased out my bed which was filled with pink pillows. I love to sleep with many pillows. I went and took a shower and waited on them to get back. When they got back, this going to be hard but I was excited to see august back, but I had to remain coo. he came through the door and my heart started racing, like a 15 year old girl seeing her crush. "We got food!" nick yelled walking into the room. I seen they had got some pasta. "this yours Mommie." nick said handing me my plate. "thank u" I kiss his cheek. "How was the club?" august asked bitting into his food. i sighed. "yea about that...." I started to say. "I seen Christian with another woman who was pregnant." I took a bite of my food. "so are you going tell him?" He asked. "no" I kept eating. After aug put nick to sleep, I laid in my bed and closed my eyes. I dozed off but was woken by august sliding into my bed and wrapping his arms around me.

Brittany pov

August told me he had to go to Miami for some, what ever that might be. Lately it been distance between me and him. it wasn't me it was always him. today me and Anglica went out to go shopping. she said she was looking at me crazy because she seen me with august before and wasn't sure. she told that august left her for nicki. to be honest I'm not scared that I'm going to lose august to nicki. they only got a baby ! that's is! he don't want her.

Back in Miami🌴🐳

"Nicole I want you !" August whispered in my ear. only thing I could was smile as I drifted to sleep.

Next day

Today and the family went to south beach. we were all chilling and I seen Christian and the pregnant girl again. I stormed over there. "Christian who the fuc is this!" I yelled. as just as he was about to say some I cut him off. "you said you had a client and then what? who the fuck is this?!" I yelled. "Nicole chill out !" He spat. "chill out!! you know what congrats you got 2 babies on the way!" I yelled. The look came upon his face. I rolled my eyes and walked off. he yelled for name but I walked away. I saw the pregnant chick walking pass. I jus kept walking to august and nick. august wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

2 months bigger!

I got me a pug now. it's small but still ik slowly getting bigger. today I'm getting my own place and getting anything from Christian house. I walked in and jogged up the steps. I grabbed a suit case and starting packing. I packed all my clothes and shoes. as I was talking my key off the king to his house he walked in the room. "so this is how we going to end This?" he asked. I ignored him, "NICOLE!' HE SHOUTED. "What Christian!?" I spat. "yes this is going how we end cause of what happen." I added. he nodded. "who was she?" I asked. "my wife..." he admitted. my heart sunk. "so she knew about me?" I asked. "she thought we were co workers. i bite my lips in disbelief. I grabbed my stuff to leave but he grabbed my wrist and yanked me back. I looked in his eye that were puffy and he was about to cry, maybe cause he knew I wasn't coming back. my heart soften. our lips slowly began to meet.

To be continued. .. ....

100 comments🐣

95 votes 🐳