Chapter 14

Nicki POV

I was do heartbroken. After August told my visitation rights I knew I messed up! I love him so much I needed to do what I had to do...why take this all out on me.

Next morning

Today was the day I was going to go see my baby. I dressed casual trying not to cry about everything. I walked up to the house and knocked on the door. *knock knock*

"Hold on..." I heard him rustling around and then he finally opened the door. "Hi...." "What's up come in" he said it with so much hate. I just tried to keep myself together. "Mommmmyyy!" "Hey baby I said picking up nick."

"Momma where you been I missed you?" Nick said kissing my cheek. "Pookie mommy has to leave the house for awhile ok? I'll be back every saturday and sunday ok?" He shook his head yes. I know he really didn't understand but I think he knew daddy and me wouldn't be together for a while...maybe longer. I played with nick and watched movies. I didn't wanna leave my baby but August wasn't having it he wouldn't even talk or look at me. "Aug can we-" "no!"

At that point I knew he was and the point of done with me...."umm nick mommy has to leave ok.." I was trying not to cry. " nooo! Mommy stay! Daddy tell mommy don't leave me!!!"

"Nick mommy has to leave ok.." " no daddy I WANT MOMMY! I WANT MOMMY" "nick just stay with your dad ok" The tears just ran down my eyes now I didn't want my baby to see me like this. August grabbed nick cause he was trying to come with me. " NO NICK!" Said august. Nick gave him that look I never seen before and then I just left....

August pov

I love nicki but her sleeping with another man... that's some shit I'm going to have to think about. I understand that she had to sacrifice but knowing you got your man, the father of your child in the hospital , nah that some fuck up type shit. Im just extremely mad. I can tell this been getting at nick because he don't smile like he normal does, he just quietly sit in the corner and play with his toys. "nick what's wrong?" I asked him. I notice he was rubbing his eyes and crying. "Come here." I said to him again and slowly stood up and walked to me. i sat him in my lap. "what's wrong?" I asked him. "I miss mommy, I want mommy here." he said. "you don't love daddy?" I asked. "I love daddy and mommy, I want mommy and daddy in the same house." he said again. I hate seeing my son like this. I called nicki to tell her to come back over. she just going have to stay in the guest room.

Nicki pov

It's been 2 weeks since I moved back into the house. me and august don't speak. I stay in the guest room and most times when august puts him to bed , nick would sneak into my room and sleep with me. today august mom was coming over. She already know about the situation. just to give him and her their time alone , I was going take nick to the zoo. I got in the shower and did my hygiene. I gave nick his bath and did his hygiene. I got us both dress ripped jeans, white shirts and timberlands. I did my make up and hair. I jogged down the steps with nick in my arms. in the corner of my eye I could see august and his mom sitting on the couch talking. I was looking around for nick sippy cup. "Nick where is your cup?" I asked him. "umm umm over there!" he pointed. "go get it." I told him and he got down and ran into the living room. "nicki!" august mom called me. I walked in the living room. "yes?" I said. I could feel august staring me down, almost buring a hole in the side of my face. "you going walk by and not speak?" she asked. "I'm sorry." I said laughing a little and giving her a hug. "where yal going ?" she asked and I know august wanted to know too. "out.. just to spend time with him." I said and nodded. "here mommy!" nick ran over to me. I grabbed the cup and walked I to the kitchen to fill it up with juice. I also fixed him a bag on cookies so he he ok in the car. I grabbed the keys and my purse and left.

10 pm

I pulled up to the house. I got out and got out nick and his bear that he got. his lil but was knocked out. I carried him in and straight into my room. I sat him on the bed and undress him. he was whining cause he was extremely sleepy. I got a warm towl and did a quick wash up and put his pjs on. as I pat him to sleep there was a knock. "come in." I said not too loud to wake him up. I knew it was august so I didn't look up I just kept patting him. "he tired out huh?" august said. I don't why he trying to talk to me now. "yea." I said not wanting to talk, at least not right now I'm tired my damn self. "where yal go?" he asked again. "zoo" I said before getting up and taking out my tank , a bra and some panties. "he had fun?" he asked again. "Yeap" I said. he nodded. he walked over and kiss nick on the forehead and took up last look at me like he wanted to say some else, but he walked out and closed the door. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed before walking in the bathroom for my shower.

Comment 🍕

Vote 🍤

👭 twin writer helped out ! she's an amazing writer ! thank u sis for helping me out on the first part! you the real MVP😩❤️💎💚😐👇🎶😊