Chapter cinco

Nick pov

"Mommy I'm going to always love you and be here for you !!! no matter what!" gabbi said hugging me. "awwee thanks baby!" I said kissing her cheek. "what the fuck!!! it's a spider ma!" nick screamed. "boy watch yo damn mouth and kill it!" I yelled back. "ight danngggg." he replied. I rolled my eyes. august didn't come home last night so I guess he slept at the trap or at Chris place. I got up to make cinnamon rolls for me and gabbi. she loves them and besides she's my good child.

August pov

I woke up at Angelica house. I got up out the bed and went to wash my face. truth is I do love nicki but at the same time I feel like I took on responsibilities early... like Me taking in nicki and Nilya and then boom next I'm a dad to Cali then nicki like I never had that time to chill and hang. I was on my daddy and husband shit. I didn't get to live the life of a 20 year old. "your wife calling." Angelica gave me my phone. I took a deep breath. "hello?" I answered.

Nicki pov

After getting off the phone with august I went to check up on Cali cause she was extremely quiet. I tried to open the door but the door was locked and the music was blasting. I banged on the door. Still no answer.. I reached above the bathroom door on the little piece and got the key down. I open her door and her window was open. I pantic... I called her phone but I kept getting her voice mail. I looked all in her room and the only I could find was her laptop. idk why but something told me to look in it. I opened it and it was video of her. I looked with a confuse look. "mommy the cinnamon rolls done" gabbi said peeping thru the door. "ok tell nick to take them out" I told her and she ran off. I watched the video and my mouth dropped at the stuff she was saying. I watched the others ones and all she did was bash us and some boy she has been hanging with that's over age. I slam the laptop closed. I didn't know what to say. "Mmmm ok bae " i heard a small voice. I look at my phone and seen that august didn't hang up. I slowly put the phone to my ear and I could eat angleica talking. "well the baby coming august soon and I know that you haven't told nicki but she's going have to know soon." she said. my heart stop and my eyes filled with tears. not again. I start sneaking some burnt. I ran down stairs to the kitchen that was filled with smoke. "hello ?" I heard august say in the phone. I hung it up. I got to the kitchen and gabbi was standing there looking hopeless. "I told you to tell nick to get them out!" I spat. she started crying. "he told he hell no" she said. I sighed and wiped my tears then hers. I took the burnt food out and sat on the counter and cutting off the stove. this is too much.

I sat on the couch as I waited for both they asses get home. I took a sip of my wine. I heard the stair crept. "CALI GET CHO ASS DOWN HERE!" I yelled. she came down with a attitude. "girl watch yo damn tone and sit yo ass down." I said. 39 mins later august walked in. He tried to kiss me but I moved out the way. "sit down!" I demaned. gabbi and nick sat on the door as I stood up. "Listen idk what he hell got into yal but I'm done !!! Cali I seen your videos and you hoeing with a 19 year old boy and talking about how the family ain't shit!! bitch get yo ungrateful ass out my damn house and call yo moma ! " I screamed she jumped. she was about to go. "I ain't tell u to go yet sit the hell down!" I screamed. august was giving Cali a look. "don't u look at her like that... you can't keep to dick in yo pants! I hate you august all this shit u put me through ! I'm done ! I'm getting a divorce." I yelled. "bae I-" I cut him off. ""stfu august you talk too damn much! I'm moving out, I'm taking gabbi with me and nick you can decide where u want to go." I told him. he though for a second. "daddy !" he said. I nodded. "now yal free to go!" I said walking off to the bed room to pack my stuff.

COMMENT 🌹

VOTE🌵