Chapter 20

Today I had another photo shoot. my mom kept nick and august went somewhere. I really don't care where. I stood there posing as the camera snapped. At the corner of my eye I saw Christian standing there smiling. I wanted to smile but I had to stay focus. After I was finish they gave me a robe to cover up. I walked over to him. "what you doing here?" I asked him smiling. "I should be asking you that. this is my studio." he said. "are you for real?" "Yea I own about 4 in Cali and 3 in Atlanta and 2 in Miami." he replied. "oh so you rich?" I asked him. "Wealthy , not rich." he said. "same thing." "not really I got money for a range rover maybe a Benz or Bentley but I not no Rolls Royce." he replied. "oh ok I understand." I laughed. "Well go get dress and I'll take you out. After I we was finished we went to this little diner. "this idea of taking me out?" I asked smiling. "well It could be a lot better but your not dress for the occasion." he looked at me. I looked down and seen I was wearing yoga pants and a tank. "Well my work clothes..." I said. "so where do you live?" he asked me. "we got a house in the Valley." I told him. "we?" he questioned. damn I didn't mean to say we. "yea, my son, his father and i." I said. he looked at me. "his father isn't together , we just co parenting." I added. he nodded. I guess he never heard of some like that. "Speaking of my son, I'm late picking him up." I looked at my phone. "well we can get this to go and I'll take you to get him."

August pov

I eased out of brittney bed. no we didn't do that , I mean she wanted too but I told her naw. "Britt I'm going home." I told her but she was sleep so I just shook my head and left. I got home and nicki was still gone so I took a shower and laid around the house. it's always boring when her and nick leave. I was dozing off then the door opened. I walked in the front room. I saw nick walked in with some bags and this buff light skin ass nigga carrying nick sleep. "Bring him up here." nicki told the dude and lead him up stair. when they came back down. he pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her cheek. "see you tomorrow." she told him before shutting the door. she walked and saw me standing there. "why you standing there watching?" she asked going through the bags. "trying to see who was that nigga in my house." I replied to her. she rolled her eyes. "I'm not about to have this conversation." she said getting and walking off annoyed. "Ion want that nigga in my house no mo!" I yelled. "that's cool ill get my own my place for me and nick." she yelled back. "yea ight" she crazy if she think she leaving here.

Brittney pov

"I woke up and august was gone." I shook my head and got in the shower. Tamia was coming over so we could go to the mall. "so you like august?" "yea I do but it's like he want to like me back but he's scared to" "maybe he's not over his ex." "I hope he is , she pretty and everything but like I would whatever to keep him happy... she crazy for letting him slip through her fingers." I said. "or maybe he crazy for letting her go." Tamia said again. I looked at her crazy. "all I'm saying is , you don't know what goes on in that house hold, august could be a different type of person." Tamia added on. I just rolled my eyes and continued shopping. we got the Michael kors store. I notice the employee was staring. her name tagg read Angelica. this bitvh look like she crazy.

Comment 💞

Vote ✨