Chapter 32

I pulled away from the kiss. he held my hands. "nicki im sorry." said as tears came down his face. I nodded. "I forgive you put I can't stay." I said before letting go and getting the rest of my stuff and leaving. everybody can judge me and say I'm dumb for kissing him, truth of the matter is I'm still inlove with him and feelings just don't disappear like that. a female can sware all day she hate a nigga for doing her wrong but she really do still love him cause feelings don't go away that easy. I'm single I'm not with august nor Christian and this baby is still on the way. I got more important stuff to deal with. august claim he wanted to be with me but I'm not ready to get back with him. I drove to my condo. I walked in and it just felt like a new start. I settled in and august text saying he going to bring nick home tonight because he got to get to the studio. there was a knock at the door. I got up and looked out the peep hole. I squealed and smiled at Trina and some random girl behind her. "hey how are you?" I said letting them in. "girl this is jada." she said. (Jada is in the video.) "your so pretty!" I told jada. she smiled. "thank you so much, you're beautiful." She said. I smiled.

Brittany pov

I heard that august went with Nicole to Miami. it mad me hella mad so I went to see him. I pulled up at his house and walked up the drive way to his door. *knock knock* I knocked on the door. Ace opened the door high as hell. "Where's august?" I asked. "chillen why?" he asked as he eye lids hung low. "ace stop fucking playing and let me in!" I spat at him. "And if I don't ..." he questioned. "I got a tazer in my purse." I folded my arms. "look he don't want to see you right now so come back at a different date." he was about to close the door but my foot slide in the crack. "tell august his ass out here!" I screamed then pushing through ace. once I got in the house I started yelling. "AUGUST !!! AUG! " "what the hell you want? my son is sleeping and you screaming." he said coming down the hall. "august why the hell was you in Miami with Nicole?" I questioned. "cause I'm a grown ass man and I do what I want and she needed me to watch nick." he explained. "them bitches at my job clowning me , my friends are clowning me aug! cause I'm bragging on how good my man is and you posting pictures in Miami with this bitch !" I spat at him. "bitch?! watch yo mouth that's my baby moma you talking about!" he semi yelled back. "Why are you acting like this?" "why are you coming in my house tripping? matter of fact why are you here u been m.i.a. for the past week!" "I been busy august !" "ok and I have been busy too" "with what? in Nicole pussy." I questioned. he glared at me. I sighed and sat down. I ran my fingers through my hair. august looked at me and walked back down the hall.

Later after I left august house. I told Angelica of what happen and she gave me some information about Nicole and this guy Christian. I don't know how but, Anglica found Christian number from some studio and I'm going to meet him. I pulled up at the cafe and I got out my car. I walked in and the smell of coffee hit my nose. I glanced around and saw him. I knew it was him because he was looking lost as if he was waiting on something. "Christian?" I questioned. "yes" he said with a grin. I sat down smiling. "I'm Brittany the girl that called you but I just wanted to ask few questioned. this curious look came upon his face. "so you dates Nicole right?" I questioned. "why whose asking?" "listen if you trying to get her back then I kno how?" I said. he smirked. "what's in it for you?" He asked. "I get august and have his baby." I said. he grinned. "deal" that rest of the night we talked, but when he said Nicole was pregnant it through me for a loop, but I mean hey august really ain't going want to deal with her when he find out she pregnant with Christian baby.

Comment 😷

More updates on the way😎

Vote😡