Chapter 34

This book ain't ova until I put "the final chapter" there will be a rider 6!! so yal chill !

😋 {play the song while u read 😆}

Brittany pov

I jogged to around the neighborhood. I'm staying at aug house for the weekend so I might as well get my daily routine in here as I do at home. I jogged back to to house. I walked in. aug was up watching tv. "good morning." I said giving him a hug and a kiss. he kissed my back. "boo you sweaty..." he said frowning up. "I know le me go take a shower and then I'll be back." I told him. after my shower I came and sat next to him. "aug guess what." I said. I didn't take his eyes off the tv. "What?" he questioned. "well I heard that Nicole was pregnant." I said waiting for his reaction but he didn't have one. "you hear me?" I questioned. "yea I hear you Brittany and so what I been knew." He stated. "and you didn't say nonthing to me?" I questioned. "it was non of your bissness!" he spat. I shook my head. "What goes ok between me and nicki so our bissness simple as that ." he semi yelled before getting up. i sighed. "august I want a baby too!" I yelled. he looked at me. "Brittany I told you I'm not ready for no more kids." he spat. "that's no fair that Nicole gets to have your baby and all I been wanting is a child with you august so we can share a bond." I teared up. "Britt you have to understand that me and Nicole don't just a bond because we have a child together I got that bond because I love her." he explained. the door bell rung. august looked at the door then at me. He walked to the door and opened it. in walked in nicki and nick. I folded my arms and wiped my tears. Nicole was carrying nick and august took him out her arms. it pisses me off because I want a child so bad. "Brittany , I don't have no problems with you but I don't appreciate you yelling at nick." nicole said snapping me out my thoughts. "what are you talking about. this look came upon august face. "nick told me that you yells at him when he make a mess." she continued. "ok I don't see the issue." I questioned getting a attitude. "the issue is bitch you just stepped into this damn house and this been nick house, let august raise him because you ain't his moma!" She semi yelled back. she turn toward august who turned his mean glare from me to her and it soften a little. "august when I drop nick off ,it's cause he wants to see YOU! not see yo chic so if you going to the studio bring him back home or I'll come get him." she looked at me and rolled her eyes and walked out. when she left august took nick to the bedroom.

Christian pov

"Oh world?!...ight then coo." I hung up the phone and threw it. today I headed to the studio cause I know Nicole going be there taking pictures. I walked in and sat at the chair. the model walked off set. "Next ...Nicole!" the photographer yelled out. "Here I come." she said walking out with a white robe and red stilettos. I watched her body up and down. she dropped her robe revealing her red lace bra and panties. she saw me and rolled her eyes. "niceeeee , sexy." the photographer said as he snapped the shots. I whispered to him. he nodded. "Nicole can we dropped the bra?" He demanded. she stood there in shock. I knew she needed the money. she took off the bra and wrapped her arms over her breast. I whispered in his ear. "Bottoms too" he said. I say back and grinned. Nicole eyes got watery. she stood up and grabbed her robe and walked off. "shit!" the photographer said. "hold on." I said getting up following nicki. "christain leave me the fuck alone ! I hate you ! " She shouted. "I'm sorry , I'm trying to help you out, how about this..."

After I talk to her, Nicole told photos of her naked but wrapped in a white sheet in all white bedroom. "Nicole can we -" my phone was cut off my wife calling. Nicole kept walking. "hello?" I answered trying to still keep up with nicole. "yea yea yea bae ! ight talk talk you later " I said before hanging up the phone. about time I caught up she was gone.