Train till death (C6)

¤Aaliyahs pov¤

"Aaliyah let us in please" I hear the girls call from the other side of my door.

After the ceremony, the elders whispered amongst themselves before turning away from me, leaving me alone in that pool. I spent the next few days locked up in my room crying most days, "Please go away" I call out not wanting to engage with them.

I turn and lay on my stomach, another knock "I said go away" I say starting to get annoyed "Aaliyah its me can we talk please" I hear aunt Taliahs voice on the opposite end of the door, my eyes widen realizing what I had just said to her "sorry come in" I say in a different tone "Hey sweetheart how're you doing" she says softly as she enters, I just shrug in response "I think I have something that could make you feel better" doubt it I think to myself "Come with me" she says extending her hand, I reluctantly take it and follow her lead.

A few staircases later I enter an office type room with all marble and wood interior apart. Aunt Taliah takes my hand leading me towards the computer gesturing for me to sit "Wait here ill be right back okay" she smiles before leaving me alone. I'm sitting there for a few minutes before I hear a ringing sound. I look around attempting to find where the noise is coming from, after a few minutes I see it's coming from the computer.

Incoming call...

Answer it. A voice in my head says. I involuntarily move my hands to the accept button causing a large screen to pop up. my parents. I could almost cry "I've missed you guys so much" I say leaning towards the screen as if I were able to touch them "Aw sweetheart we miss you too" my Luna says through teary eyes, my dad places an arm around her making her feel better, I smile at the love my parents share. Love. That word reminded me of my silly fantasy which lead to rejection.

Thinking of it now, I wasn't really rejected, he wasn't my mate, I mean how could he be I'm not even a wolf. I'm a human. A soon to be Human alpha who will be challenged by another wolf to strip me of my title.

"Whats wrong honey?" my mom asks looking concerned "nothing just homesick" I lie "Aw honey don't worry once this whole situation is sorted and you've completed your training you'll be able to return home as soon as you like" she smiles with a hint of hurt behind her eyes, I nod with a fake smile "Did you want me to find Sienna so we can all talk..." I offerer as I stand from the seat "No!" my dad practically shouts in a panic, I sit back down looking confused "No we spoke to her yesterday" he says trying to ease the mood "Oh okay" I just nod at him "There's something we need to talk to you about" they say looking at each other, suddenly I felt even more nervous "So how are you feeling after the ceremony?" Shit shit shit the ceremony are they going to tell me I'm adopted? Are they going to banish me from the pack "I'm sorry I disappointed you" I say looking to the floor ashamed to face my parents "Oh honey" they both looked confused"What you are is nothing to be ashamed of you are probably among the strongest creatures in the world especially your kind we couldn't be more proud of you" th-they what? My dad? Most feared alpha? Is proud to have a human as a daughter? As the future alpha of our pack? "So you guys don't mind that I'm human?" Their happy grins turn to confused frowns, they both look at me oddly "Honey what are you talking about" my mom asks confused "I-im human" I say quietly "Who told you that" they both still seem Ed very confused and were now starting to confuse me "A-after the ceremony no one cheered me on cause I was human the water it was all white and I just..." I my Luna cuts me off "You are definitely not human well... not all human" she says  "Th-then what am I" I ask nervously, as I'm completing my sentence the door opens, my head jolts up to meet hunters eyes followed by Aunt Taliah, I look back to the computer anticipating their answer "You're a lycan sweetheart" my alpha says proudly.

A Lycan. I-im a lycan. "H-hows that even possible what even Is a lyc-" I'm stopped short by my dad "We'll entrust the coven to teach you all you need to know, We need to go now but We love you Aaliyah" both my parents say the in unison "I love you too," I say blowing them a kiss before they end the call.

I look up to see Aunt Taliah walking towards me stopping just before the desk in front of me  "It's time to start your alpha training. Alpha Aaliyah King"