Hello. King (C18)

Kayden Ace P.O.V

"Lets go" one of the special trainers says making us run laps around the mountain which usually consisted of the guys running and the girls jogging and gossiping. I'm conflicted on whether it was a good thing or a bad that my sister so easily blended into the walkie talkies. A nickname the girls gave themselves.

I jog by a bunch of them while racing with Micheal when I hear "Yeah I heard the Alpha of the Kings pack is here and his beta. I hope hes hot" one of them says "well everyone was saying he is, it might get me to run back faster just so I can see for myself" I stand there confused "Did you say kings pack?" I ask the dark haired one. She turns crimson while nodding "Is their alpha really here?" I ask "Their future alpha" she manages to cough up "They've selected a future alpha?" My eyes widen realizing I needed to find out who he was immediately

Meet me down at the clearing in 1 minute

I mind link to Micheal "Meet me there" I hear his voice pass as he sprints past me. Oh fuck I quickly run after him making it down to the trees. I run to the clearing while I hear Michael's footsteps approaching from behind.We both make it through the line of trees out into the clearing "Kayden!Micheal!" I hear one of the trainers call while waving us over. We look at eachother before jogging over.

As we approach I see a guy and girl standing next to the trainers. fuck did one of my pack members mess with another guys mate. I knew id seen this guy around before. But her she the view got better with every step I took. "Sup man, long time" Micheal says greeting the guy "Yeah too long" the guy replies cupping Micheals hand. I stand there confused while still unable to take my eyes off of her. My eyes flicker to Micheal who was no staring at her too, I watch to see if he knew her as well "Sorry I'm not sure I've had the pleasure" Micheal says giving her his Micheal Grayson smile "Wow a first kiss really means nothing Huh" her voice was angelic "No...Fucking....Way" Micheal stands there jaw dropped before charging towards her and spinning her in circles in the air. I could've sworn I spend the whole year with this guy yet he knew almost the entire campus. Wait did she just say she was Micheal's first kiss? who was Micheal's first kiss? you really think you know someone until you realize you have no idea who their first anything is. They stand there wrapped in each others arms just staring at one an other. They let go and she looks at me.

When her eyes meet mine I feel my inside melting "Kayden Ace" I say extending a hand. she breaks eye contact and looks my hand. she shies away. Was my name really that intimidating. I awkwardly take my hand back "Well you should all get along fine then" Toren says. I look at him confused "Ms.King and Mr. Smith will be staying in the opposite suite of yours" M-Ms.King I look into her now familiar eyes taken back by her new appearance and clear Maturity. I stand there completely speechless as I study her. "Ahhhhh" I hear a squeal. I quickly turn my head ready to attack hearing my sisters voice "Aaliyah" she screams tackling Aaliyah to the ground.

I snap out of my daze, as I look around I notice almost everyone in the clearing were staring at Aaliyah making me want to get her away from their peering eyes. Her and my sister talk on and on as if it were so natural like they'd been friends forever "H-Have you seen the rooms yet" I ask nervously interrupting them. She turns and looks at me "No we haven't yet" She replies with a cordial smile "Well im sure the Ace pack would love to show you both, Isnt that right" Isaac says looking at Micheal and I "Of course" Micheal says looking at Aaliyah.

I look at her waiting for her to lead the way "I dont remember where it is" she says biting her inner lip slightly "Oh" I say wanting to face palm myself. "This way" I say walking next to her. We walk in awkward silence before we make it back to dorms. We approach the guarded doors, I walk in straight past the guards. They knew exactly who I was. The security guard catcalls as we walk through causing Aaliyah to inch closer to me.

Let me catch you looking at her again and You're dead.

I mind link causing the guard to stiffen. I put in my key card and the elevator opens. I stand holding the doors open allowing her to go in first. This wasnt a very big elevator considering it was meant for Alphas and Betas only. "We'll catch the next one" My sister says to me while standing in front of the blonde guy and Micheal "B-" Aaliyah goes to protest "I-" Micheal also says "See you guys up there" I say pushing the button and winking. The doors close and she looks everywhere but at me "A-" I go to speak but no words come out "H-How have you been?" I ask "Good" she says still not looking at me "I can tell" My stupid mouth spouts out "And you. How have you been?" She asks still looking straight"Anxious, scared. especially about my sister" WHATTTT WHY WAS I TELLING HER THIS??? "Why?" she says looking to me concerned "She was attacked a while back" it was true I have been scared of what might happen to my family while i'm here. I was happy my sister finally agreed on coming back to academy so I know I can at least protect her "A crescent witch and one of the special forces from the council saved her, they took on 13 rogues alone" her breath hitches when I mention the Crescent witches "Do you know the crescent witches?" I ask. She looks up at me "My guardians a uh." she hesitates to finish her sentence "Is she here at the academy?" I ask still wanting to be polite and give my thanks "Y..Yeah" she says still hesitating. "Great. You can show me to their coven tomorrow at lunch. Have you eaten?" I ask to make sure. "Yeah we ate with the elders" She says finally looking at me for more than a second. We finally make it to the 109th floor. there were 218 packs here in total, we just happened to be the strongest two. making it to the top here I now realize it would be me and Aaliyah competing against each other this year at the pack games. Unlike all the other years it was the Ace pack against all the others. Kings pack finally has an Alpha to compete.

I walk her towards her room which was on the opposite side of the entrance way "Do you have your key card?" I ask "Here" she hands me her key card which was gold unlike my one which was made out of black Steele. I put it in and it opens. it was weird considering this room had always been empty I never knew what it looked like inside

 it was weird considering this room had always been empty I never knew what it looked like inside

(Imagine its day time)

their room wasn't much different from mine and Micheal's it was just a lot less black. "Wowww" she says amazed "Sorry im not normally so easily impressed but this is" she says with stars in her eyes. that was funny I was the exact same it took a lot to impress me "the view is beautiful" she says walking up towards the window. "I agree" I say not talking about the mountains. I slowly walk towards her and peak to see her eyes were still starlit. I could stand here all day with her. Just the two of us in this room. she notices me in the corner of her eyes.

Instead of shying away she turns and faces me once again hypnotizing me with her eyes. I begin drawing closer and closer to her "Sorry for being rude earlier its just...been a while" she says extending her hand "Aaliyah King" I take her hand and smile "Kayden Ace"I take her hand and a literal spark of electricity courses through me "Its nice to see you after all these years. Kayden" I melt. I knew it was just my name but when she said it I felt like I was hearing it for the first time "Hahaha" the sound of laughter causes her to retract her hand. We both look at the door to see my sister and our Betas in fits of laughter. I curse under my breath wishing they had just stayed downstairs.