The Awakening (C49)

Si POV

"SI SHES AWAKE, SHES WAKING UP WE NEED TO STABILISE HER. WAKE UP" the panicked voice of Maria breaks me out of my sleep. Like a robot I jump up out of bed and don't even bother putting shoes on. Maria runs out in front of me and I quickly follow behind only gathering my thoughts as I run. "Where's Hunter and Celeste?" I call out as I jog behind "Celeste is already in there with the elders and Hunter should be there now. He left her for a second and this happens" she says as we approach the cave.

We both stop and take a deep breath before entering the cave. I hear the chanting of the elders and keep my eyes on the pool before picking up the chant. I begin Chanting along with the elders. Hunter, Celeste, and Maria all get in the water approaching Aaliyah while the elders chant from outside of the pool. I get in as well and slowly approach her.

A white glow begins surrounding her body in an orb. The glows of our powers soon start deflecting. Everyone stops chanting "What's happening?" I ask looking around at everyone "It's her spirit." One of the elders say. This was probably the first time id ever hear an elder speak. "She's a strong girl. And her spirit is very very protective of her" Yupp that sounds like Aaliyah. Strongest girl I know.

"It's trust" Another elder says stepping forward "It's the six of you. You must get through to her. Let her spirit know that she is safe." I see Aunt Tahlia and Uncle Silo step into the pool. Uncle Silo places his hands out. We must form a balanced Circle. The power must be evenly balanced. Hunter was by far the strongest out of us apart from Aunt Tahlia and Uncle Silo. "Celeste on my left" uncle Silo instructs "Hunter next to your sister" he says and Hunter follows. I would be between Uncle Silo and Aunt Tahlia considering I had the least amount of power. I had less power because of the fact I didn't belong to a coven. "Sienna" I begin walking between Them "No stand between Hunter and Your Mercener" I confusedly stand between Hunter and Aunt Tahlia. I touch Hunter hand and a Jolt of electricity courses through me. "But dad-" Celeste interrupts "But nothing. Maria fall into place" Hunter nods at me in approval before looking up with his usual authoritative stature.

"Al en mescer en trantre" Uncle Silo starts chanting then we begin adding on one by one "Al en mescer en trante" Celeste continues. We all go around until we're all chanting in unison. The glow begins fighting but we fight back. Suddenly I black out.

Celeste's POV

My father didn't usually make mistakes but even Sierra knew Maria was meant to be where she was. Why would he put Sierra there. Maria is far more experienced and has the power of our ancestors. Sierra didn't have any ancestors to feed off of and drain her power from.

We begin chanting as usual. Everything is smoothing sailing until about the third set of spells when all of a sudden Sierra starts floating "Almante incantarte meosa" she says over and over again with her eyes glowing white.

My dad nods and drops his arms. He begins slowly walking back. We all get out of the water watching as Si continues to chant like I'd never seen before.

Suddenly Aaliyah opens her eyes with a big breath as she gasps for Air. Sierra comes down and slips into the water coming face to face with her sister. Aaliyah continues to pant. "Kayden" she says looking around "Where is he?" She says looking concerned. I see the happiness in Hunters eyes fade at the mention of Kayden. "Aaliyah" Si says rushing over to her and hugging her completely ignoring her question.

We give them a moment together before Hunter gets in the water with tears in his eyes "I thought I lost you" he say engulfing her in a warm hug. She cries in his arms as the Elders leave along with Mom and Dad.