My Dearest Micheal (C83)

Aaliyah

Hunter walks back in now looking like himself. I stand from the bed as I brush through my freshly washed and dried hair "Where did you go?" I ask worried "I had to ask Kayden a few things" he says being vague as he slips off his jacket "How'd it go?" I ask hoping Kayden wasn't an ass to him "He was surprisingly cooperative" he shrugs as he walks over to his suit case. He opens it to see its empty "Where's my-" I cut him off "I put your things away while you were gone they're in the top draw" I say pointing towards the draws "Oh so you really want me to stay here" he says with a smile. I roll my eyes and put my brush away.

"I'll come back after my shower" he says with a smile and a wink as he slips out of the tent. I sit there wondering what he and Kayden could have been talking about when all of a sudden Micheal comes storming into our room "Hey" I say with a smile "thats real low Liyah I really thought you were my friend then camp rolls around and you switch things up what is that?" He says clearly pissed off so pissed off in fact his eyes were dilating "What are you talking about?" I ask confused about what I could've done to him "This" he says holding up the letter I left in their room "Tera said YOU put it in our room" he says with a gulp "I didn't read it they left it in my room and I brought it to your room" I reply wondering what was in the letter "Aaliyah if you're lying to me so help me god" his eyes begin to glow "WHAT" I roar now annoyed. Why was he acting like this what about this letter was getting him so worked up. His eyes turn back to their usual hazel "I'm sorry it's just..." he flips it over "This was her writing" he huffs revealing his name in the same medieval cursive I saw earlier "Who's?" I ask confused "Teresa's" his dead mates name slips from his mouth causing me to gasp.

"What does it say?" I ask confused "I don't know I haven't read it yet I was so sure it was some kind of scheme I couldn't bring myself to opening it" he says looking down at it "could you open it for me?" He asks handing it to me. Normally I'd be all for helping a friend but I shake my head "This is something you need to do but I'll be here for you every step of the way" I say rubbing his back "Did you want me to call Celeste sh-" he cuts me off abruptly "NO" he catches himself "I mean no" he says calming down"I-I don't know what it says and I'm no where near ready to share this part of myself with her" he says huffing "Okay that's fine it'll just be us then" I say sitting at the end of the bed. He follows and sit next to me.

After a few minutes of contemplation he carefully separates the glue that sealed the envelop. Once the pages were separated he slips out the letter. It had the same inky cursive on a double sided piece of what looked like wax paper.

His eyes scan over the paper rapidly his breathing slowing with each line he read I could heart beat increasing with every other word and finally a wet tear slipped from his eye. He stares at the letter for a little. I had no idea what to think he looked both angry and confused "Aaliyah you're telling me you're one hundred percent sure you didn't write this" he says turning to me. I nod my head "How would I even know what her writing looked like" I reply causing him to agree "Then it must've been Tera"he says being in denial "Tera wouldn't even know who she was come on Micheal it's from her" I say trying to stop him for coming up with anymore conspiracies "Then it doesn't make sense" he says referring to the letter "What doesn't?" I ask "Here read it" he says handing me the letter.

I take it and decide to read it only to figure out how I could help

My Dearest Micheal,

If you are reading this letter then it has not been intercepted by my superiors and you are now aware I am alive. I have written to you many times before but only now am I able to reach you. I am afraid you are in grave danger as my pack and our leader are coming for your alpha and your precious future Luna and Heir. We are on our way.

I suggest you, your group of friends, and new girlfriend clear out before the sunsets on the last phase of the moon.

Forever yours, T.

My heart drops. This wasn't some letter that got lost in the mail it was written recently . I close my eyes and inhale the scent. The ink was still fresh this letter was written not more than a few weeks ago. And they've been watching us. They know about Me and Kayden, they knew about Micheal and Celeste. What else did they know and what was coming?

"Liyah don't look like that" he says his eyes now softening "Like what" I say looking up at him trying to stay strong "Like you're scared" he says looking worried "How could I not be this wasn't expected how do we know the camps not going to just blow up out of no where how do I know my flight home won't just crash or that I'll be killed in some challenge at camp, you see it right there they're coming for us" I say shaking my head "How sure are you this is from her?" I say now worried for myself and my friends and the pack. I decided I needed to be less frantic and more alpha "That's definitely her writing and I haven't told anyone else besides you about her and the envelope was asealed shut by a witch there was no way Tera could have switched it or seen what was inside" he replies sure of himself "Well how did she die-" I'm cut off by the sound of Hunters foot steps outside the tent "Shhh" I say to Micheal "Whats wrong..." he trails off as he sees Hunter walk in "Oh hey man" Hunter says nodding to Micheal "Hey" Micheal replies back tucking the letter into his back pocket "I'll see you tomorrow" I say to Micheal giving him a chance to escape before Hunter interrogated the both of us.

Once Micheal passes the boundary spell Hunter finally asks "What was that about?" He says placing his dirt clothes in the basket "Well if you and Kayden can have your secrets so can me and Micheal" I say plastering on a smile as he stalks towards me "Is that right" he says narrowing his eyes as he smiles at me. I nod my head and laugh not being intimidated by him at all "Well I wish you all the best of luck" he says kissing my cheek before backing away and walking to the other end of the bed "Come" he says patting the space next to him. I roll my eyes and shake my head sitting a small distance away from him and placing the blanket over myself "Liyah there's no one here you can lie with me" he says laughing. I shake my head not sure of wether it was considered cheating the fact that I had a mate and a guardian.

Eventually Hunter falls asleep as I read him some of the Alpha scripts as he lays next to me, I continue to read before eventually falling asleep myself.

A/N: Hey guys sorry for the late updates I've been really busy and will be busy for the next month but I will try to get out as many chapters as I can thanks for reading x