Party Pooper (C30)

(Play while reading if you like, it's playing at the party)

After my shower I look around my room still wearing just a towel. I look around to find 7 new outfits in my wardrobe

I knew Hunter wouldn't let you wear anything too revealing so I chose outfits that were Hot but conservative as well
- Your favourite werewolf Caroline x

I laugh and look at each of the outfits. It was true what she wrote and the outfits she picked Hunter would approve of. But screw Hunter. Where was he when I needed him? With his tongue down some witches throat while I suffered alone feeling like I couldn't talk to anyone. All bets were off I choose what I wanted to wear for me. I pick out a dress and slip it on.

I walk out to see Kayden, Micheal, Jordan, and Caroline all in the living area

I walk out to see Kayden, Micheal, Jordan, and Caroline all in the living area. Jordan and Caroline were talking while Kayden and Micheal stood looking out the balcony doors.

I walk closer towards them "Are we ready to go?" I ask. Kayden turns around first. He was wearing a black shirt with a black suit. His jaw tightens as he looks at me. Micheal and Jordan look up and the same time and both let out the same whistle and look at eachother then laugh. I roll my eyes waiting for Caroline's approval "How dare you look better than me" She narrows her eyes "But this is your debut as a free and single wolf out looking for a mate" she smiles "I'll allow it" she laughs. Micheal looks at Kayden then begins laughing. Kayden was shooting daggers at his sister. Jordan just sat there confused.

I take a deep inhale "Let's go shall we" I say grabbing my black fur coat. "Actually hold up" Kaydens says walking towards me "I know you don't like things moving fast but" he reaches into his pocket "I want you to wear this. My Luna gave it to me to give my mate when I found her. And I think it'd match your dress" he winks and shows me the black velvet box. He opens it to reveal a diamond crescent moon with a black opal ace symbol between the moon. It had a silver chain likely dipped in something to protect the Luna's skin even though silver had no effect on me.

I smile and turn sweeping my hair to the side. He puts it around my neck and locks it together. I turn back around and look as it hangs on my neck. "Beautiful" he says kissing my forehead. I was tall especially in heels but Kayden towered over me.

I suddenly blink back reality to see Caroline and Jordan looking as if they'd just witnessed their whole pack being slaughtered. Micheal on the other hand was laughing. "Did I not mention" I clear my throat "we're mates and we didn't want to tell anyone too soon..we were gonna do it later" I say looking at Kayden but he had his same unfazed look oh his face. "We just found out last night. Don't tell anyone else yet. I'm not ready to get married or deal with the council or tell our parents so please keep it under a lock and key." Jay and Micheal nods. Caroline lunches her brother "You better treat her right or I swear I will literally rip your head off. You go it" Kayden rolls his eyes as he nods "I'm sorry about me and si liyah it's just th-" I stop him. I knew he was sorry. "It's fine just no more secrets okay" he nods and I smile "Well except this one. Don't tell si just yet. She hasn't met Kayden recently she might still have a grudge against him like I first did but. I'll tell her when the times right" he nods in understanding.