Off to the academy we go(C16)

I wake up to see my clothes all packed up and most of the room apart from the bed I was sleeping in was clean. Hunter I say to myself as I shake my head and smile. I get out of bed and head to the bathroom for a shower. I walk in to see clothes hung up. I take my shower and dry myself off before trying the clothes on.

I knew black was an impressionable colour but I would look like I was trying too hard. Black leather jacket? Cliche.

I walk back into my room rummaging through my bag to find an outfit. I finally find the suit I was looking for and put it on

I knew if I wore this I could be approachable yet intimidating

I knew if I wore this I could be approachable yet intimidating. I put it on and re pack my bags before heading downstairs. I walk towards the lower staircase to see Hunter crouched down facing the door in an all black suit. He turns around and smiles before furrowing his brows "What are you wearing?" he says confused as to why I wasn't wearing what he had picked out for me "I didn't want to risk looking like the other hundreds of alphas there" I huff "Trust me" he smiles walking closer "They can't compare regardless of what you're wearing" he smiles "Regardless?" I say raising both my eyes "Regardless" he whispers softly in my ear causing shivers to run down my spine.

"Shhhh" I say putting a finger on my lips before walking past him in to the kitchen "Ali-" his voice fades as I walk further into the kitchen "We'll be having breakfast on the go" Hunter says walking in behind me "Oh...Where is everyone" I ask since the dining table was empty "Well the girls went out for some training, your dads having a shower cause he just finished doing some training with me and Jay and your moms in the garden with the cubs" he says smiling. Jay? since when were they close enough for nicknames.

We sit in the living room waiting for everyone to come back so we could leave. Alpha comes down first "Nice outfit Aaliyah" My dad says with a tight smile. I smile back and bow my head in response.

Hunter and I head down to the lake to get the girls, as we approach we see the three of them sitting with theirs hand in the water and their eyes closed. they all let out a deep breath and smile at each other as they open there eyes "That was great" Mar says smiling. I have to admit sometimes I did feel left out being the only wolf in ayala but I felt even more out of place being surrounded by wolves.

Hunter whistles at them "Time to go." they all turn and nod their heads as they walk towards us. "love the out fit liyah" Celeste says winking at me whereas mar and my sister cat call me causing me to roll my eyes. "Lets just go" I say with a small laugh as we walk up the hill back towards the house.

In front of the house there were three black cars surrounded by pack members and my father helping to load the bags in to the car. We all walk together to the cars awaiting instructions from the alpha "You six will be going in this car. Jordan will be sitting in the front set next to the driver. Luna Maria and I will be in the back car ensuring everyone gets there safely. Any questions?" he says clapping his hands like a camp counsellor "Who will be going in that first car" I ask wondering why we would have an empty car "That would be us" Aunt Taliah says walking out from the house with uncle Silo. I smile and hug them. Although it'd only been a few days I missed them so much and apparently so did Si, Mar, and Celeste as they all come forming a group hug.

"Well lets not waste anytime." my father says opening the car door for us. I nod and hop in first as the others follow behind.

And off we went to the academy.