White Lycan (C25)

I decide to get up extra early to avoid Micheal and Kayden. I wanted to let Kyla out it's almost been 2 months since I transformed. Being a Lycan I knew wolves would treat me differently, I wanted to be normal. I didn't want to stand out. I didn't want to be known as the first female alpha. And...and I didn't want to be known as the mate of Kayden Ace. Maybe that was a fantasy once upon a time but now...I wasn't so sure it was right for me. Was it best to let the bond die? I shake it off and walk out to the clearing. I transform and allow Kyla to take full control.

I know how caged up you've felt . Run free girl.

Thanks Liyah!!!

She screams and cheers.

Kaydens P.O.V

I wake up extra early to avoid seeing Aaliyah not wanting to face her after the fit I had yesterday. I knew it was embarrassing that I was running away from a her but she wasn't just a girl. It scared me how close we were becoming. But it was understandable. How could anyone not become obsessed as soon as they met her.

I leave a note for Micheal just in case he waits up for me. I'm jogging up the mountain when I see a shadow dart past at the corner of my eye. It's highly unlikely that it was another alpha training considering we were always the first up. I'm not saying the other packs were slack but the only other people that would be awake at this time were the Kings or Aces, maybe the Ookami moon pack but they weren't flying in till Saturday.

I was about to investigate but decide to leave it. If it wanted me it knew where to find me. I continue up the Mountain jogging to the peak. I make it to the top and look out into the darkness as I reflect on the past month. It went by so quickly it was almost a blur. After Micheal and I's talk last night I realised I did need to lay off Aaliyah, what I did yesterday proved what a weakness she was to me. Weaknesses were the last thing I needed.

As I'm jogging down the mountain I see that same white blur only this time it wasn't a blur. It was a pure bred white LYCAN staring at me from the bottom of the mountain. My eyes widen as I sprint down the mountain. She quickly runs away and I grunt. I knew if I transformed I still wouldn't be able to catch up. One because my lycan was angry at me and two it was a white Lycan it would be long gone.

I hurry back to my room to get changed for classes the first day of classes. As I walk out in to the hall I see Jordan walking out alone "Hey Aaliyah still asleep?" I ask crossing my arms "I thought she went out for a run with you?" He says confused "She left around 4am w-" he suddenly stops talking "She just mind linked me to bring her some clothes" he says shaking his head "Guess Kyla's out running free" he laughs and walks back into his room to get her some clothes. Huh I wonder what Kyla looked like. No Kayden stop it stop thinking about her.

Aaliyah's P.O.V

On my way

Jordan mind links to me

Thanks Jay

I say still in Lycan form hiding by the lake Kayden showed me. After 10 minutes of waiting Jay peaks his head through the trees. "XAJVEUAKWBSJ" He lets out as he sees Kyla "Woah" he says in shock. I begin kneeling feeling forgetting how intimidating Kyla was.

"Aaliyah" He says walking closer "that's so fucking cool" he says now getting used to it. He puts the clothes down on the floor and turns around. I transform and begin changing as quickly as possible "What is this?" I ask looking at the jumper he handed me. He turns around to see what I was talking about "Oh. That was in the living room I didn't want to go through your clothes too much so I thought that jumper would be warm" I shrug and slip it on. It was so warm. The pleasant scent of Kayden fills me. I almost began sniffing around the jumper. "Come on we got to get to classes" He says putting an arm around my back. My eyes widen. Whattt??! Already. I knew i'd been here a while but it wasn't long enough to begin classes already.Don't worry too much okay whole packs behind you" he says holding up his fist "And I'm right beside you" he smiles. I calm down and nod my head in agreement. I cover his hand with mine and stand straight. "Thanks Jay" I engulf him in a tight hug "I'm always here for you Liyah" he says patting my back "Let's get to those classes now" he says holding up two thumbs. I nod and follow behind him.

We walk up to the clearing to see a large group of students. Almost as much as the day I first came here. "Over there" Jay says nodding over to the largest group of them all "That's our class?" I ask "Yup all alphas are run on the same circuit but don't worry the higher ups get grouped together" he says as we walk closer and closer "What's our first session" I whisper since we just reached the group "Welcome to Combat defense and offense" The instructor says standing in front of a large padded mat. "I know how your packs are ranked but let's see how you are ranked" it was true we were a symbol of our packs and the reflection of our packs future "Time to determine rank. I will draw a name from this chalice and you will fight until we have our last two champions" He says putting his hand into the chalice "Yellow stone pack" he announces. the boys remain silent as the contender walks up to the mat "and..." he picks out another name "The Kings pack" the trainer smiles. Everyone begins mumbling and looking around "Do we have the Alpha of the kings pack here?" He calls once again. The shield of shoulders and backs that were protecting me were now splitting apart. They clear out and I walk as a runway of eyes study me.

I look up at Kayden who was standing front row but he turns his head almost immediately. "Ah young lady could you please step aside for the alpha" I close my eyes and breathe. Oh old man you do not know how happy I'll be to flatten you out. "Aaliyah King. Soon to be alpha of the kings pack. Nice to meet you" I say sizing him up. He wasn't much taller than me. "Uh..." he looked extremely confused "You can sit this lesson out" he says as if he were helping me "I don't think so" I say stepping past him. He looks around confused "Well aright then. The girl wants to fight. Let her fight. Just don't go crying to daddy later" he says referring to me once again as girl. Disrespecting me, my status and at this point, my pack.

I walk up on to the mat to face my opponent. Hmmh he looked exactly like the girl in the elevator "Heard you attacked my sister in the elevator you psycho bitch" he must be weak considering he felt the need to torment me first. For some reason I wasn't threatened at all just disrespected. "How can you be alpha of the king's pack when you aren't even a king?" He says once again disrespecting me and my alpha status.

"Arent you meant to be a male wolf?" I ask, he  looks at me confused  "don't worry you'll be crying like a bitch after the match" I defend smile at his. Everyone lets out low Ooo's and laughs where as I choose to ignore the crowd and let my actions speak for themselves.

"Sir I refuse to fight her. I don't believe in hitting women" he says acting as if women had to fear him "Why? Fragile masculinit-" I can't even finish my sentence before he swings at me. I easily dodge it and punch his side. He was a cheap shot. He does a combo move and I duck and once again get a hard hit right across his face. He spits out blood. I continue to play with him getting harder and harder with each hit. Jay stands there and smirks "Aaliyah quit playing with your food" he says encouraging me to finish him I look over and flash him a smile before I hit my opponent with a right hook then a left before kicking him on the right side of his torso and side of his head. He gets on the ground in a fetal position aching. "Match" The instructor calls it "we have our very first champion Alpha Aaliyah King" all of a sudden he knew my name.

I walk off of the mat not wanting to look at any of the other alphas "Impressive work alpha" Jay says patting my back "Thanks for having my back" I say embracing him in a side hug.

"Are we going to watch the second fight?" He says wiping a drop of sweat off of my forehead.  I nod and turn to face the other alphas. We watch the second fight. I see it's Alex against Ryker from the lumis pack. Alex is winning easily. He gets Ryker with his arm behind his back facing right towards me. Alex winks before breaking Rykers arm and throwing him on the floor "Short and simple. Great work Alex" The instructor says patting Alex's back. I look to the right of me to see Kayden with a dark eyes trained on Alex.