Rough Landings (C11)

Aaliyah's P.O.V

"Uh miss" I hear someone whispering.

I slowly open my eyes to see a tall blonde woman in front of me.

"We will be landing now" the flight attendant says looking afraid to say the wrong thing "Okay thank you," I say placing my hand on hers to calm her. She smiles and give me a small nod before walking away.

I look around the cabin to see everyone else was still asleep. I move from my position on Hunters shoulders to wake everyone else up for landing I knew Si got anxiety from landing so id wake her up last.

I lightly shake Hunter hoping he'd help me wake the rest of them up "Hunter" I tap him yet he remains in a deep sleep "Ahhhhh help" I scream quiet enough not to alarm the flight crew. His eyes open and he jolts out of his sleep. He looks around momentarily confused before turning and looking to me, he fights a smile and shakes his head "Stop doing that" he says with a blank stare "Im sorry but I did need your help" I  reply smiling. He rolls his eyes and places his hood over his head "What is it" he asks "Help me wake everyone up" I say with a wide pleading smile. He rolls his eyes before agreeing and helping me shake each of his sisters awake Celeste fights a little but eventually wakes up.

Caroline was the easiest to wake up but it took me, Caroline, Celeste, and hunter to wake Maria up. We wait till the fasten seat belt sign is on till we wake Si up. She wakes up and switches seats with Hunter so she could hold my hand.

Although we were all grown up I still felt a duty as an older sister and an alpha to be to protect her. It felt weird to say alpha because truth was I wasn't one yet.

Not that I forgot my life before Ayala but I don't remember much about my pack or the people in it. I was too young to understand anything and now coming back i'm not so sure everyone will be so welcoming. Hunter looks up at me probably sensing how nervous I was. I could tell my nervousness wasn't being shown physically because Si looked completely unaware of the growing anxiety within me. Hunter gives me a reassuring nod and smiles. I take a deep breath before closing my eyes and enjoying the landing.

Within seconds I feel the bumpy shakes of the wheels hitting the tarmac and si's hand release mine and a squeal come out of Maria and Celeste. "Welcome home Ms. King and guests" the blonde haired lady says while opening the cabin door for us. I stupidly attempt to grab my luggage before Hunter stops me and brings it down himself "Cmon liyah you know better than that" he says holding my bag and his.

Everyone clears the plane smoothly. I take a deep breath and take each step with caution. I finally touch the ground and inhale the air. I knew air was air but this air seemed more polluted and didn't smell like ocean water at all, it was almost hard to breathe. I wasn't sure if I was being dramatic and making excuses to not be happy about being back or if I was genuinely in shock and couldn't breathe.

I take slow paced steps towards the black S.U.Vs  waiting for us, there were three all lined up perfectly. "Okay alpha whats the call 2 witches and one wolf or?" Hunter says setting the bags down near the cars. We all huddle around to make arrangements "Well theres three cars and six of us so we can have two per car. each of the drivers are wolves so we will have maximum security protection Caroline you will come with me" I say looking to her "But-" Hunter interrupts "I don't mean to be rude or insult you but I don't think that's a good idea" he finishes. Hunter was the oldest amongst us and for some reason always had the most sense so I usually followed what he said "And why not?" I ask wanting to hear his idea "Well as far as we know rogues are hunting female wolves and having two female..." he hesitates and looks at me before continuing "Wolves. In the car I don't think is our safest option here so Caroline can go with celeste maria and sienna can go in the first car and me and you can tail to make sure everyone's transported safely therefore there's an even amount of power, protection and-'' "Time for yous to make out" Maria says laughing. Me and Hunter both turn to her "Woah guys im kidding. Im cool with whatever." She says hopping into the first car. Si awkwardly gets in behind her. Caroline and Celeste giggle and get into their car. Hunter smirks at me "In your dreams" I say walking past him and hopping into the car.

He gets into the car and sits next to me and smiles. "Passengers secure, Location: Boselamose Academy" the drivers says into a small walkie talkie thing. "Hmm Boselamose. Sounds fancy" Hunter says  looking out the window "It means magic in sesotho" I reply looking outside. I can feel hunter staring at me "What? I read it in one of your latin text book thingys" he nods his head and smile "Uh-huh miss smarty pants can read latin and sesotho as well as take down over 20 attackers in under thirty mintues?" he raises a brow. I roll my eyes and punch his arm. "You never fail to impress King" he says looking at me. He places his hand on my cheek and slowly leans in I close my eyes and wait for-"Yes that is very impressive Ms.King" the driver says in a scottish accent. Hunters grunts and slowly puts his hand down. I make a fake pouting face and slide my finger down my cheek like a tear while hunter narrows his eyes at me.

Things were pretty quiet after that we, spent the rest of the ride having one of our talks while leaning on one an other almost falling asleep. The car approaches a tall steel gate. The gates open at a suspenseful pace. The cars drive in sync as if it were rehearsed. We pull up to the academy and there he stood, right at the top of the stairs.