CHAPTER 24 [party]

As I walk into school Jack immediately catches my eye. He struts over as I open my locker. "Hey princess" he says, I smile a little, "still with the pet names, hey" I joke, "you love it" he says, I look at him to see him smiling slightly, I closer my locker and turn my body to face him. "What do you want" I ask, "just wanted to talk baby girl" he says taking a step closer, "you look good today" he whispers in my ear making my legs feel slightly numb, I stay strong though, "oh really" I say, "mhmm" he hums biting his lip at the corner, I go up on my toes so my mouth is near his ear, I brush my lips over it a little, which I know he loves, before whispering, "then do something about it" before walking off to see Molly who had just turned the corner. I leave Jack standing there making sure to slide my hand from his shoulder down to his fingers when I do so. I walk over to Molly smiling, "you're still teasing him" she says, I laugh, "maybe, but I don't loose" I say, "Jack is totally weak, you should've seen his face when you walked off" she laughs, I smile to myself, "it's just the challenge I'm worrying about" I say, "well I'll stop worrying about your sexual health" she says I immediately start laughing, Molly does too.

It's now Thursday so this 'challenge' has been going on for a few days now and neither of us have cracked, we've come milimeters away from each others lips and still, no kiss. Sure I've wanted to rip Jack of his clothes, I mean who wouldn't, but I stopped myself from doing it. Tonight there's a 'party'. It's only small, in fact I don't think we could even call it a party. There's this boy called Brick whos house is free and he invited the boys, he also said they can bring one girl of their choice, if they wish. I'm going with Jack and Molly refused Zachs offer so now she's going with Jonah. Christina is obviously going with Corbyn and again, Daniel is going alone. I don't even know what Zach is doing. Brick also invited two other guys, but they're not bringing girls, so I guess it's just me Molly and Christina. I'm only going to have some fun, plus, I've grown a liking to these parties since the last one. I mean, I think the free alcohol is definately one thing that pushed me to go. And of course Jack, I guess.

As last lesson rolls around I feel Jack slide his hand down to the bottom of my back as we begin to walk to the classroom, he moves his hand lower to grab my ass when he realises I'm looking at him, I flinch and step away from him a bit, "what's wrong" he asks smirking, he knows exactly whats wrong, "we said that wasn't allowed" I say corssing my arms as we both pause in the hallway, "and?" he says, I roll my eyes, "if I ain't allowed to grab you, you sure as hell ain't allowed to grab me, those are the rules" I say, "I mean, can't we just bend the rules a little bit" he says stepping towards me, "nope not in front of everyone at school in the fucking hallway we can't" I say as I leave jack to walk to class, he stops me by grabbing my waist. "Are you pissed" he asks, and to be honest, I wasn't, "yes, of course" I say, I rip his arm away from my waist and smirk as I walk off from him knowing he'd start panicking soon.

I hear Jacks footsteps behind me quicken, he runs past, stopping in front of me, "I'm sorry" he says, I look him up and down and smile.. I needed him to think I was annoyed so he'd be even more shocked with what I was going to do next. Sure it was risky if someone saw, but we had turned a corner and the only people in this hall way were kids walking into classes. I smirk and look him in the eyes, he looks worried, "it's fine Jack" I say walking closer to him. I brushed my hand past the waist band on his jeans which were lower than his boxers, so I found my self fiddling with them, pulling at them slightly, "you said sorry, good boy" I say before pulling his boxers and letting them go causing then the slap back into place. I laugh to myself as I walk off into class quickly, knowing it would be too risky for Jack to try anything now. I'm sure I left some very vivid thoughts floating around in his brain. When he walks in his face was red and when he caught my eye, it was like he was begging for me there and then.

Jack walks me home when the day finishes, and by home I mean to the corner of street. It's still to risky for him to walk any further, my mums work shifts have been changing and I can't always remember when she's going to be home. So, no more sneaking Jack in my house again, if we get cought a second time, this time we really will be dead. "What happened to the rules" Jack asks as we approach the corner, I smile to myself, "well, didn't you say yourself you wanted to bend them a little" I say, Jack goes speechless for a moment and then finally shakes himself out of it, "I mean we can if you want, but even I'll admit, I was weak in that hallway" he says, I giggle, "so you don't want to stick to the rules?" I ask raising an eyebrow, "no, I'd like everyone at school to know not try anything on you, or me" he says grabbing my waist and pulling me forward.