CHAPTER 25 [why]

After an hour or two of drinking and laugh we decide to play a game. Of course it was Zach who put forward the idea of spin the bottle, I mean any chance he gets to kiss Molly is a chance he's going to take. I just hope I don't have to watch Jack kiss Molly or the other girl that showed up earlier, I think her name is Ella. I haven't really spoke to her, she seems cool, kind of quiet but that's how I normally am with new people. "I'm not kissing Zach" Molly moans when we finally sit in a, somewhat, circle surrounded by an empty beer bottle. "Wait I need another drink" Molly says standing up and rushing to the kitchen and coming back with three bottles, "do you need that much mols" I ask, "fine you have one" she says handing me one, I take it happily but decide not to drink it yet, "wait so how are we playing this" Daniel asks, "okay so its truth or kiss, if you don't want to answer the truth then you have to kiss the person the bottle lands on" Brick says, "okay got it" Daniel says, "so who goes first" Corbyn asks, "me" Zach shouts, he spins the bottle quickly and it lands on Corbyn, they both screw their faces a little at the thought of kissing one another, "who was the last person you slept with" Brick asks, a huge smile grows on Zachs face, I look over to Molly who is scowling at him. Zach is obviously going to say it, "Molly" Zach smiles as Molly puts her head in her hands, everyone laughs.

"Okay we'll go around the circle, so Jonah you're next" Brick says, Jonah nods as he spins the bottle. It lands on ella and she smiles a little, if Jonah doesn't answer this he's kissing her. "If you had to have a threesome right now with two other people here, who would it be" Brick asks, Jonah smirks, "easy, Molly and Ella" he smiles, Mollys mouth drops open and Ella goes red, "why not me" Corbyn jokes, "come on, both of them are hot, of course I'm choosing them" Jonah laughs a little, Zach punches his arm, "I wouldn't mind that to be fair, might need to be a little drunker though" Molly says whilst taking a sip of her beer glancing over at Zach to make him jealous, Jonah laughs and Ella goes more red. "Okay me now" I say picking up the bottle and spinning it, landing on Christina. "Yes boys, might get some girl on girl action tonight" one of Bricks friends say, the boys laugh and the girls scrunch their faces.

"Who would you want to sleep with out of everyone here" Molly shouts out, I look to across to see Jack smirking, theres no way I'm going to give him that satisfaction of me saying I want to have sex with him. I look over to Christina and she smiles because she knows whats coming, "Corbyn, mind if I kiss your girlfriend?" I ask him smiling, "go ahead" he says, I look at Christina again, she's sitting the opposite side of Molly who is next to me so Molly leans back as we lean in. We laugh as we get closer, we kiss for barely 3 seconds and pull back straight away laughing again. I look over at Jack who has wide eyes, I smirk to myself when I sit back in my place.

After a while it finally gets to Jack, he spins the bottle and it lands on Brick. Everyone starts laughing and I know exactly what I'm going to ask because there is no way Jack would kiss Brick, "what are your kinks" I say, everyone either laughs or goes 'oooo'. I see Jack shoot me a look and I know I'm getting to him, "err" Jack starts, "come on dude, I don't want to kiss you" Brick laughs, everyone else does too. Jack looks up at me with slightly red cheeks as he rubs the back on his neck. "Okay, my kinks, how many do I have to say?" he asks, "top three" Corbyn says, making everyone laugh more. After a while we finally stop and Jack can speak, "okay" Jack starts, "so I like it rough, of course" he says, everyone 'woos' and I catch Jacks eye and throw him a small smirk.

He's never told me any of his kinks and this is the best way to find out, "I think everyone loves a bit of teasing" he says and I smile to myself since I've been doing exactly that these past few days, "and when she calls me daddy" he smirks whilst looking over at me. I feel my face burn up as I look back at him. At least now I have what I need to torture him more and more. "Damn Jack you've been having some kinky sex" Zach says, everyone laughs, "hey it was either I tell you or kiss a guy, I didn't want to kiss a guy" Jack syas, "hey" Brick says, "no offense" Jack says smiling, everyone laughs even more.