CHAPTER 28 [our secret]

"Haha, I win" I scream as I jump off my skateboard, "only because I let you princess" Jack says as he picks his off of the ground, "you're just saying that because youve lost two challenges now" I say to him as he walks closer to me with a smile on his face, he pulls me closer to him quickly with on hand around my waist, "can I kiss you or is it too risky if someone sees" he says, "do you see anyone around Avery?" I ask, he smikrs and pulls me into a kiss. Short but sweet and I smile as he pulls away. "God I love your lips" he says, "I love them too" I smile as I walk off to the skate park area of the park, I turn to face Jack, "I mean yours are alright too I guess" I shrug to tease him. He laughs, "you going to join me or what?" I say, he jogs over slighty to join me.

After an hour of skating we've decide to have a break. Right now were laying side my side on the ground of the skate park since were both so tired. "Why is it that when we're here no one is here" I ask, "I don't know, but it's kind of our safe place" he says as I feel him grab my hand. "Has your mum seen your neck" I ask him, "no" he laughs, "no one has, I refuse to take my hood down" he says, "you know you'll have to take it down at some point" I say to him, "not if you're going to give me more" he says turning his head to look at me. I see him smiling out the corner of my eye, "who said you'll be getting more Avery" I say facing him as well. He props him self up on his elbow so he's almost hovering above me, "you can't resist me" he says, "you're right I can't, daddy" I say, he tilts his head back whilst shutting his eyes and I laugh at his reaction.

"You know one of my weaknesses, I'm never going to get over that" he says laying back down, "I'll find out more" I say, "I'd like to see you try Gracie" he laughs. "I know one of yours" he says, "no you don't" I laugh, "oh really" he says hovering above me again, "you don't" I say. He smirks as he moves his free hand to brush my hair back as he lowers himself so his lips are slowly brushing my ear, "are you sure about that princess" he says as he uses his free hand to squeeze my thigh slighty and I feel my breathing become heavier. Jack moves his face so it is only milimeters away from mine, "I know you can't stand it when I'm this close to you and you can't kiss me" he says, "who says I can't kiss you" I say to him looking at his lips, "well we wouldn't want anyone that your mum knows to see right" he says moving away from to stand up and sit on the side.

I roll my eyes to get up, "you said this was our safe place" I say walking towards him. I stand in between his legs and wrap my arms aorund his neck. His hands find their eay to grip my hips, "it is our safe place, although if we wanted to do anthing, we'd need some where more private" he smirks as he looks me up and down. "Jack Avery, what you do to me" I roll my eyes, he laughs slightly, "I'm a completelty different person now because of you" I say, "you're not, you're the same Gracie I grew feelings for, you're just more confident in yourself" he smiles causing me to smile more. It's true, I'm a more happier and confident person because of Jack. I turn around to grab my board only to be pulled back into a behind hug from Jack. He wras his arms completely around my waist pulling me closer as he comfortably places his head on my shoulder, "I love this" he says, "me too" I smile to myself, blushing like crazy.

After a few mintues like that Jack slowly starts to kiss my neck, I lean my head back for better acess. "Jack don't leave any marks" I'm just to get out, "don't worry baby girl, I just wanna make you feel good" he breaths against my neck. I bite my lip, refusing to let a moan out as I turn to face him. Of course he sits there smirking as always, "come on baby, you know you want to kiss me" he says, I roll my eyes and pull him into a kiss. His hands rest on my ass squeezing slightly as my arms slowly wrap around his neck, very gently pulling at his hair. One of his hands moves to the front of my shorts where it fiddles with my button, I pull away instantly, "I'm not doing anything out in the open" I say, "relax, I'm only kidding, just wanted to tease you a little" he says pulling back closer to him. "Well you failed" I say refusing to look at him, "I don't think I did" he says, he lefts up a little so his mouth is near my ear again, "I think, you're slowly going to loose control and sooner or later, my hand is going to be able to creep down them shorts of yours whenever they want, and you're going to love it" he seductively whispers. I find it hard to stay sane and I try to push through it, "well until then, daddy can't touch" is all I can say before completely pulling myself away from him to grab my board.

As I turn around after picking it up Jack's rubbing the back of his neck with his eyes shut, when he lays his eyes on me again he bites his lip and I know he wants it. I've calmed myself down, so I laugh to myself to see that state he's in. After a few minutes Jack's smirk fades and he seems okay, "you calm now" I laugh sitting next to him, he nods and then faces me with a smile. He pulls me into a kiss, not a long and aggressive one more like a short and innocent one. When he pulls away he open his mouth to speak, "what are we" he says and I feel my stomach get butterflies. "Err" I say, "because you've not actually said you're my girlfriend or I'm your boyfriend" he says, "I don't think we need a title" I say after thinking for a moment, he looks at me confused, "just think about it, titles bring complications, ones that we don't need" I say, his face soften a bit as though he understands what I'm saying, "just as long as I know you're mine and you know I'm yours we don't need a title" he says, "no title, we're just us" I say, "wait so you're saying were together" Jack asks getting excited, "if that's what you want" I say, "but no title" he asks again making sure, I nod a little.

His smile gets bigger, "I don't need a title to know that your mine" he says, starting to lean in "but wait" I say putting a hand on his chest, stopping him. "If anything goes wrong, if my family even starts to get the slight bit suspicious, that's it" I say, he nods slightly, "I know we're risking so much for this, you more than me, but I just want to say I will never hurt you Gracie, I promise" he says, "I promise too" I say looking in his eyes, he smiles as he leans in. I smile into the kiss and it was short yet so passionate. As we pull away I smile into his chest as he holds me close. "No girlfriend, no boyfriend, but I don't need that to know you're mine" I hear him say as he brushes his hand though my hair, "and you're mine" I say to him, still smiling in his chest, "we're us" he says kissing my head. Us. "No one can know about this Jack" I say to him, "I know  princess, it'll be our secret" he says. I smile more.

So I gave in. I couldn't help it. But, I'm going to have so be so careful if we want this to work. I finally have something good in my life that makes me happy and I don't want to ruin that. The only thing I'm sure of right now is Jack. And I don't want to loose him.