CHAPTER 40 [our last night]

"So what now" I ask Jack, "mums out with Syd for the night" he smiles down at me, "Ava is sleeping at her friends and Isla is at our aunts until the morning" he begins to smirk, "so what does that mean" I say facing him and really my arms around his neck, "it means your coming to my house" he smiles and pecks my lips, "what about my mum" I say, killing the mood. "You're flying in the afternoon right" he says, "yes" I say, feeling my smile getting bigger. "Looks like you're sleeping over, we'll sneak you back in and I'll come see you before you go" Jack says, "Jack Avery you are amazing" I say rising up on my toes to kiss him.

We race back to Jack's house on our skateboards. Of course I win but I get the feeling that maybe he let me. We hop off our boards but just before we walk into his door, he turns to face me with a smile beaming across his face. I smile slightly, what is it" I ask him, "nothing I'm just....excited" he smirks as he takes my hand to walk us closer to the door. He opens the door quickly locking it behind us as soon as we're in. I place my board down on the floor as so does Jack, making sure to place it right next to mine.

Before i can even stand up straight Jack tackles me in a kiss full of love and lust. He immediately wraps his arms around my waist and I do the same with mine around his neck. He licks my bottom lip for permission to enter and I let his tongue glide across mine within a second. Jack's hands trail down to my ass and he squeezes. "Jump" he mumbles through the kiss, I obey and jump up to wrap my legs around his waist. He walks us into the living room and lays me down on the couch. He automatically falls on top of me, him between my legs, he grinds creating friction between and I can already feel his huge hard on already. I break the kiss, "jesus Jack if you're like this just a bit of kissing I can't wait to see what your going to be like later" I say smirking a little to myself. He smirks wider and lowers himself to my ear, "baby girl, you don't know what you're in for yet" he whispers making sure to nip my earlobe before pulling away making me force a moan away.

He pulls himself off me and begins to walk away. "Er, where you going" I say slightly annoyed as to why he's left me alone and horny in the couch, "are you not going to follow me up to my bedroom" he winks at me as he continues to walk off and up the stairs. I smile to myself and pull myself off the couch. I can't help the pinkness that's formed in my cheeks as I walk up the stairs. Jack's door is closed which is weird because it's usually open for me to walk in. I go to open the door and see Jack laying in his bed with a huge bouquet of flowers.

"What is this" I say to him, trying to hide the huge smile forming in my lips. "Present number one" Jack smiles as he walks over to me to hand me the flowers. "Why are you buying me presents, I told you no going away presents" I roll my eyes playfully whilst smelling the flowers along with a huge smile plastered on my face that's I've failed in hiding. "I know but I don't give a fuck" he smiles down at me. "Thank you" I say going up on my top toes to peck his lips. After a few minutes of admiring the flowers a little more I laugh to myself. "What is it" Jack says, "how do we go from nearly ripping each other's clothes off to being all lovey dovey" I say looking into his eyes. He smiles softly, "because that's just us Gracie" he laughs a little.

After an hour or so of chilling on Jack's bed and watching netflix I start to get a weird feeling in my stomach and I begin to realise just how much I'm going to miss being here with Jack after I've been dragged off to LA. "Jack" I say breaking the silence and looking up at him. "What's wrong" Jack says instantly knowing how I'm feeling. "I don't know if I can do this" I say, Jack's eyes soften as though he understands exactly what I mean without having to actually say it. "Me too Gracie, it's going to be hard, but we'll get through it" he says, "how are you so sure though Jack, people drift apart, they loose contact and never speak again" I say with tears brimming in my eyes, Jack pulls me closer to him and begins to make circles on my back to help soothe me. "Gracie me and you are different, we aren't like most people, how we feel about each other isn't how most people feel" he almost whispers to me. "I'm sorry" I say, "there's nothing to be sorry for" Jack says looking down at me, "no, I mean my mother, my brother, if they weren't so fucked up everything between us could've been different" I say letting a tear fall but quickly wiping it away so Jack doesn't see. "I like how we've come together Gracie, and now that we are together, I'm not planning on loosing you" he says. "You promise" I ask looking him in the eyes, "of course I promise" Jack's pecking my lips.

After a few seconds of starring into each other eyes my body is filled with emotions and i can't help but tackle Jack in a kiss. He quickly grips my hips and pulls me on top of him. His hands explore my body as well as our tongues explore each other's mouths. Soon Jack's begins to kiss down my neck and I moan slightly at the feeling, "baby girl what's daddy told you about moaning" he breathes on my neck in between kisses, "sorry daddy I can't help it, you make me feel so good" I say biting my lip to stop any more moans escaping. "Then let me show just how good I can make you feel" he says pulling away from my neck as he stares into my eyes. "Please" I whimper, wanting more than ever.

An hour later and me and Jack are laying naked in bed with my head resting on his bare chest in comfortable silence. "This is our last night together for a while" I say softly, Jack let's out a breath, "I know princess" he says grazing his arm up and down my back sending shivers down my spine. "What time is it" I ask with my eyes closed, I feel Jack reach over to his bed side table to look at his phone, "11" he says retiring back to our comfortable position. "A few months ago we didn't even speak to each other" I say, "and now looks at us" Jack says, we both laugh a little. "That reminds me" Jack says pulling away from my me to grab something out of his drawer. I sit up and put on Jack's t-shirt so I'm not fully naked. "Present number two" Jack smiles whilst handing me an envelope. Before i could open my mouth to protest to more presents Jack's stops me, "it's only something little, I think you'll like it" he smiles that adorable little smile of his which makes me heart melt inside.

I slowly open the envelope making sure nothing falls out and I don't ruin anything. I pull out several printed photos of me and Jack. I smile to myself as I look through them all. I'm sure every photo we've ever taken is in here. "For when you're feeling down you can look up the stars" Jack's says quoting my dad. I don't say anything but look up at him, "I figured at your new house you'd still put all the photos back up on your ceiling and I thought maybe you'd want some more of us to do whatever with you know, I mean you could put them on your ceiling or anywhere really I just erm..." I smile and cut Jack off with a quick but passionate kiss. "I love them Jack, I'll definitely be putting these up, thank you" I say, "anything for you" Jack smiles widely and kisses me again. I carefully put all the photos back into the envelope and place it on the side table on my side of the bed near my phone. "I'm starting to get tired" I say to Jack, he pushes my hair behind my ear, "let's put a movie on then sleep baby girl" he says, I nod as he pulls me close to his chest. I feel my eyes become heavier the more comfortable I get in Jack's arms.

Soon enough, me and Jack are fast asleep along with the sound of friends on in the background.

Tomorrow is going to be painful.

—————————————————————————

Next chapter will be the FINAL chapter, so I hope you're loving it as much as I am. Kisses,

- Pinky <3