CHAPTER 30 [messy night]

"Hey grandpa" me and Molly shouts as we get into Jonahs car, "okay you guys seriously have to stop it with grandpa stuff" he laughs as we get in, "hey no fair you got in front last time" Molly says, I roll my eyes and we switch. "You both look very beautiful tonight" Jonah says, we laugh, "not trying to flirt with us both since we're arguing with our mans are you" Molly jokes, "no, I didn't know, you guys not talking?" he asks, "well I don't think so" I say, "so know you've dressed up hot to tease them at this party" Jonah says, "it's like you read our minds wise grandpa" Molly says ruffling his hair in which he quickly fixes in the little mirror. "Well, I'm sorry to hear that you're not talking" he says, "why" I ask, "well we're all going to be hanging together tonight, it's gonna be a little awkward" he says, "oh shit" I say realising it is going to be weird, "it's fine" Molly says, "they'll come crawling back to us soon enough" Molly says confidently, Jonah laughs, "they're both quite stubborn but with how you two look I think you've got a good chance of that happening" Jonah says, "always flattering us aren't you" I say, "you're looking good as well grandpa" I say after, Molly laughs, "stop calling me grandpa" he says annoyed causing me and Molly to laugh harder.

When we pull up to Christina's friends house we get out the car seconds before Corbyn pulls up with Zach, Daniel and Jack. Me and Molly refuse to look at them and we stay in our own little world, however I couldn't help myself. I look over to Jack to see him wearing the pink hat I told him to wear earlier and my mood soothens. "Come on lets go inside" Molly says, I nod as we walk inside together arm in arm. As soon as we walk in we spot Christina in the corner, she calls us over and takes us to get drinks. "You girls look so hot, Jack and Zach are going to love it" she shouts over the music, me and Molly look at each other a smile a little, "did I miss something" Christina questions, "we're kinda fighting" I shout, "oh, well then, make em jealous" she smiles, "oooo gotta go get my man" she says winking as she goes to get Corbyn, who had just walked through the door. We see the rest of the guys walk in and Jack and Zach look kind of lost. Daniel immediately gets pulled in to dance with some girl who dragged him towards her, Jonah joins in and Jack and Zach come in our direction to get drinks.

Molly and I down our drinks and get another. "Wanna do shots" she shouts, "please, I need it" I shout to her, she laughs as we walk over to the table where people are doing shots. I do at least 5 and Molly does 7, I'm already gone. I'm not used to this drinking thing yet as much as Molly is. We decide to join Jonah and Daniel in dancing as Jack and Zach stare in the corner. "Make em jealous" Molly shouts in my ear, I nod. Me and molly start dancing a little intimately with Jonah and Daniel and I can tell by the look on Jack and Zachs faces that they're jealous. I don't dance as 'sexy' compared to Molly because Jonah hand I are good friends and also, me and Jack are together? If that's the right way to say it. To be honest I think the alchol has taken over already.

An hour in and Jonah and Daniel have left me and Molly to dance alone. Zach and Jack have joined in dancing now, and some random girl behind pushes up against Zach. I look over at Molly who has a face full of thunder, she is going to blow any second. "Molly stop that's what he wants" I say to her, "I don't give a shit, I wasn't fucking grinding on Daniel like that" she says pushing past me and pulling Zach off to the side. She drags him outside of the house and I do not want to know how that conversation ends. Me and Jack lock eyes and I instantly look away from him. I don't want to be mad at him but then again I don't want him to win. He starts to make his way over to me and pulls me close so we're dancing together, "can we talk" he says in my ear, "don't know, you gonna tell your mum" I say coming off more salty that needed, "please just let me explain" he pleads, "look Jack, I'm drunk, I don't wanna say something I'll regret, when I sober up I'll talk, but for now, I just need some space" I say pulling myself away from him and walking outside into the back. No one else is here so I take a breather.

The music was getting too much and I was starting to get a head ache. With in a few minutes of being alone the door flys open and someone interrupts my alone time. When I turn to see who it was I see a smiling Corbyn there holding a bottle of water. I try to stand up to walk over to him when I nearly fall over. He quickly rushes over to grab me and sit my back down, he hands me a bottle of water and I drink it, taking sips every few seconds. "You good" he asks, "I'm fine, just really drunk" I say holding my head that is now pounding, "you need to talk about Jack" he asks, "nope not whilst I'm drunk" I say, "just don't be mad at Jack" he says, "why" I say looking at him whilst taking a sip of the water, "he told his mum, yes, but he knew she wouldn't get mad because she likes you, it's your brother she's funny about" he says, I get confused, "you know what happened" I ask, "I know your brother was involved with his sister and I didn't end well, that's it" he says, "he promised we wouldn't tell anyone about us" I say taking down more of the water, "Jack really likes you, I've never seen him feel this way about a girl, ever" Corbyn says, I just hum. "He told his mum because he knows you aren't a problem in his family, his mum wasn't mad, neither was Sydnie, they even said Jack could take you around whenever you were ready" Corbyn says, "Corbyn, I understand youre trying to help but I'm really drunk" I say, he nods, "just drink the water and come back in to talk to Jack, he feels terrible" Corbyn says rubbing my back.